8. August

August were still upset after Sara broke up with him. Vincent tried to comfort him, and it helped a bit. Every night when he got to sleep he started to think about her.

-

Everyday at school he sees Simon and Wilhelm. They don't care if someone sees them kissing and stuff like that anymore. He wanna tell them that he's really sorry about what he did, and also that he actually thinks that they're cute together. But the problem is that he's scared to do it. He know that both of them hate him so much, but he decides to go tell them.

He walks towards them.

"H..hey." said August as he stood right in front of them now.

"What do you want?" asked Wilhelm irritated.

"Uhm...I wanna say that...I'm really sorry for what I did, and you two..deserve each other. You're really c...c..cute together." said August really nervous.

"Do you really think we'll stop being mad at you just for saying that?" said Simon annoyed.

"Uhm..."

"Wait Simon. I think it's time to be..friends with him again...."

"What do you mean? Be friends with him again! I don't even know if we were friends!"

"Listen now Simme. He's in my family. He posted a video of us, but that's a long time ago. No one cares about it anymore. I know that he did something terrible, but one time we need to be friends with him again, and that could be now. And also the whole world know that were a couple anyways, so what's the problem?"

"I guess you're right."

"So were friends again then?" asked August.

"Yeah I guess so." said Simon.

They all smiled.