5. First Day Of School

The school begun again. Everyone sat down in the church waiting for the choir to come.

After a bit, they came. Simon and Wilhelm looked at each other as everyone in the choir found their place.

While they were singing Simon and Wilhelm had eye contact. Wilhelm smiled just like he did the first time.

When they were done Wilhelm met Simon outside the church.

"It was beautiful." said Wilhelm as Simon came towards him.

"Thank you."

Some people were staring at them, but they didn't care.

"I wanna kiss you so badly right now." said Wilhelm looking at Simon's lips.

"Do it then."

Wilhelm placed a soft kiss to Simon's lips, and of course Simon kissed back.

"I love you." said Simon

"I love you too."

-

When the first class were done they were in the hallway talking with their friends. Some people smiled at them. Probably because Wilhelm and Simon are together, and just announced it to the whole world. Some other people said homophobic words as they walked past them, but they didn't care.

Simon saw to the side, and there he saw Sara and August making out. He is happy that Sara has gotten a boyfriend but hate that it is August.

-

When almost all the classes were done Wilhelm came up with an idea.

"Simon. I've been thinking a bit. Maybe we could ask the principal if you could move into my room?"

"Yes I would love to! But I need to talk to my mom about it. And also I know that Sara wants to move in here...so maybe we could ask if she could get a room here too?"

"I think there's some rooms left for the girls, so maybe that would work. And you can call your mom if you want to ask the principal today."

Simon called his mom, and she was okay with it.

Then they went to the principals office. They knocked on the door.

"Come in." shouted the principal from inside the room.

They got into the room and sat down on the chairs.

"Well we got an idea about something. Can I move into Wilhelm's room?" asked Simon.

"I think that is gonna be okay, cause he has a room for two." said the principal smiling at them. "Have you talked to your parents about it?"

"Yes. And my sister, Sara, also wants to move in here, so maybe there's a room for her?"

"I'm gonna check, and also talk to Sara then. Can you come here when school is done?"

"Yes. Thank you so much." said Simon exited.

-

After the school Simon got to the principals office. Sara were there too...

"I'm gonna congratulate you both with getting a room here. Sara you get your own room, and Simon your gonna move in with Wilhelm. You can move in tomorrow."

"Thank you so much!" said they both so happy.

They walked out of the office. There was Wilhelm....and August. They stood in the opposite side of the door.

"I get to move into your room!" said Simon hugging Wilhelm.

"Yes! When can you move in?"

"Tomorrow."

"What about Sara? Did she get a room?"

"Yes she got her own room. I think I'm gonna talk to her later."

Wilhelm smiled at Simon, and kissed him on the forehead.

-

After Simon were going to sleep he decided to talk to Sara.

He knocked on her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes.."

Simon walked in the room, and sat down besides her on the bed.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you for so long. I know how it is when you're in love. You just wanna be with that person all the time, and never wanna leave. You're dating August...and..and that's okay. If you really like him..just go for him. I'm not gonna stop you. And...I forgive you for not telling me that he posted the video..." exclaimed Simon.

"I don't know what to say." said Sara with tears in her eyes.

They hugged.

"Thank you so so much."

"Are you ready to move into your room at Hillerska tomorrow?" asked Simon as they broke apart from the hug.

"Yes. Thank you for getting the room."

"No problem."

"And one thing. Well you're gonna move into Wilhelm's room sooo...don't fuck to much. And close the curtains!"

"Sara!"

They laughed.

-

When Simon went to brush his teeth, he decided to send a message to Wilhelm.

-

Simon

Good night<3 I got friends with Sara again

Wilhelm
Glad to hear. Good night<3 And omfg you look so hot in that photo!

Simon
;)