9. Simple But Romantic

Valentine's Day we're coming up. The school were throwing a party. Wilhelm wanted to ask Simon if he wanted to be his date, but needs to figure out how to ask him. He want to do something simple but romantic.

-

"Felice?" said Wilhelm as he knocked on her door.

"Come in!"

Wilhelm opened the door. There were Felice sitting on her bed.

"Hey!" said Felice as Wilhelm sat down besides her.

"Hey. You need to help me with something."

"What?"

"So you know Valentine's Day is soon. Well I want to ask Simon to be my date, but I want to do something simple but romantic."

"First of all..I already know he's gonna say yes because he is your boyfriend. But anyways. If you wanna do something simple...you could like buy some flowers, then a card, write something romantic on the card, and then you can give it to him. You can also like write Do you wanna be my valentine? on the card too."

"Ok that sounds like something I can do. But when am I gonna ask?"

"Well Valentine's Day is in two days, so maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna buy it later then."

"Okay. Good luck!"

"Thank you." said Wilhelm as they smiled at each other. "But can you have it in here so he's not gonna see it?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank you." said Wilhelm as they smiled.

He rose up from the bed and then walked out of the room.

-

Wilhelm went to a mall to buy the stuff. Malik went with him of course. They went to a flower shop. Wilhelm found some purple flowers. He thought that Simon would like them, so he bought it. After that they went to another shop where they sold cards. He bought a card. It was white with a red heart on. There were paparazzi's taking pictures of Wilhelm while they were here. Normal people seemed to film while Wilhelm bought these things.

-

As Wilhelm were back at Hillerska, he took the things to Felice and Sara's room. The door was already open so he walked in. There was Felice. She helped him getting the flowers in a vase, as Wilhelm found a pen so he could write something on the card.

Hey Simme. I love you soooo much! You mean the world to me! So my question is...do you wanna be my valentine for the party?