41- Home Again

*+*On the hot air balloon. not much happened before*+*

Mocha is excited, looking in the direction the balloon is going.

They've crossed most of the sea, so they'll be home any time now.

Espresso is asleep, hugging Madeleine.

Sorbet Shark is keeping an eye on the map and where they're at while Latte steers.

Herb also came in case anyone got injured, so the balloon is a little cramped.

Mocha looks at Latte and Sorbet Shark. "How soon until we get there?"

Sorbet points at the map in two close spots. Mocha smiles more "Not too long?"

Sorbet nods.

Mocha looks ahead again. "What's the kingdom like?"

Latte answers "Lots of unique cookies, and a lot of them are nice! There are a few grumpier ones, like Espresso, but even they're decent around other people."

Madeleine gently pets Espresso's hair, which makes Espresso smile in his sleep.

Madeleine quietly says "Aww!"

Espresso snuggles closer to Madeleine, snoring lightly. It sounds similar to a cat purring.

Madeleine rests his head on Espresso's, still gently petting his hair. "Adorable."

Sorbet looks at the map, then ahead. They smile and point at the kingdom.

Mocha is very excited. "Woah!!"

The balloon gently lands in the balloon dock. Sorbet jumps out and makes sure it won't fly away.

Mocha jumps out of the balloon, looking around. "This place looks awesome!"

Madeleine gently picks up Espresso and carefully gets out of the balloon.

The other two get out of the balloon as well.

Espresso stops snoring. "Hmmnnn.. huh..?"

He rubs his eyes as he wakes up. "What.. happened?"

Madeleine looks at him. "We're home!"

Espresso stretches, then leans his head against Madeleine's chest again. "Hmmm..."

Mocha looks at Latte. "Where can I stay?"

Espresso mumbles "We might have guest room. Just need bed."

Madeleine says "We have two beds. Originally you wanted your own room, remember?"

"Well I can share with you then."

Madeleine looks at Mocha. "We shall get the guest room ready for you! You can come with us to know where the house is!"

Mocha smiles "Really?? Thank you!!"

Madeleine carries Espresso home, Mocha following close behind.

They reach the house. Espresso is still half asleep. "House."