50- Venti Gets Punched In The Face (Very Deserved)

Venti quickly moves away, staring at Madeleine. "How did you- Why are you here?!"

Espresso tries to say something, but Venti covers his mouth with her hand.

Madeleine is crying. "Why were you kissing him?!"

"He's with me now, not you."

Madeleine walks closer. "Why?"

"He doesn't love you anymore."

Espresso is glaring at her. Madeleine looks at Espresso, who's shivering from how cold he is.

Madeleine is in front of Venti. "What?"

"Yeah. He doesn't love you."

Madeleine punches her in the face, knocking her to the ground.

Espresso can talk now. Madeleine puts Espresso's glasses on, and Espresso looks at him. He smiles "Maddie!"

Madeleine moves behind the chair, getting the restraints off of Espresso's hands. "Are you alright?"

"No.."

"What did she do?"

Espresso is starting to cry. "She kept kissing me an- and touching my chest. She- She could have done stuff while I- I was passed out..."

Madeleine gets the restraints off Espresso's ankles, then gets up. He glares at Venti.

"You did that to him..?"

Venti gets up. "Yeah, what's wrong with that? It's harmless."

Madeleine takes a deep breath. "May the Divine have mercy on you..."

He grabs her shirt, picking her up. "BECAUSE I WONT!"

Venti holds up her hands "WAIT-"

Before Madeleine can do anything else, she temporarily blinds him with light magic.

She gets out of his grip, then shoves Madeleine to the ground.

Espresso gets up. "Maddie!"

Venti rolls her eyes "Why am I even putting so much effort into this?"

Madeleine gets up, but he still can't see. "Espresso?! Where-"

Venti grabs Madeleine's hair. Madeleine screams.

Vanilla runs into the room, then grabs Venti's wrist. "Let go of his hair!"

Venti yanks on Madeleine's hair.

Vanilla tightens his grip, and there's a faint cracking sound.

Venti lets go of Madeleine's hair, holding her wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Vanilla looks at Espresso. "Help Madeleine get outside safely. I'll deal with this."

Espresso nods, then walks over to Madeleine. "Maddie, is it ok if I pick you up?"