70- He Snapped

Warnings: Uh oh violence and a bit of self harm mentioned as well. Also some kinda suicidal thoughts towards the end-

Yeah their mental health is uh... really not doing too good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red Velvet jumps in front of Madeleine, using his sword to block Vanilla's, then shoves him away.

After steadying himself, Vanilla grabs Red Velvet's sword and yanks it out of his hands. He throws it into the wall where it gets stuck just a little to the left of a very terrified Herb.

Red Velvet is shaking slightly, "Vanilla what has gotten into you?!"

Vanilla glares at Red Velvet, then glances at the sword in his hand. There's still blood on it from Pomegranate.

Vanilla snarls at Red Velvet before stabbing him in the chest. Vanilla pushes the blade until the guard touches Red Velvet's chest as well.

Vanilla twists the blade so it's facing up, then yanks it upwards.

The sword slices through Red Velvet, coming out of his left shoulder and cutting off a bit of hair.

Blood stains Vanilla's sweater.

When he steps back, Red Velvet stares at him, "Wh.. Why..?"

He collapses.

Herb rushes over to heal him, but..

"My healing might not be enough..."

Pomegranate finally makes the spell stop.

Vanilla looks at Red Velvet.

"Heh.. Heheh... I just.. killed Red Velvet.. On purpose..."

He takes another step back

He takes another step back. The doors slam open and other cookies from the kingdom gasp when they see the scene in front of them.

Vanilla Cupcake's laughter is echoing in the room. He grabs some of his hair with his right hand, still tightly gripping his sword with the left, "I just killed Red Velvet! On purpose! HahAHA!"

 He grabs some of his hair with his right hand, still tightly gripping his sword with the left, "I just killed Red Velvet! On purpose! HahAHA!"