Part Three

The next day Sam had made many plans but she knew her father would already know what she is up to so of course there was no way of tricking him, she knew ben wouldn't like it but she would have to go alone in order for him to believe she just wanted to talk to him. Sam turned around when she heard footsteps behind her.  "Sam? is everything okay? Ben told me about the later, he really plans on taking me from you? your own father? why?" Nina spoke sitting down next to Sam who just smiled sweetly. 

"Well i was meant to take over the coven and become a Queen but I found my mate, my father didn't like it and well long story short...i ran away to be with Benjamin and now he is using you to get back at me for it"  "best thing you could have done was run away with me as look at where we are now my love" Benjamin spoke from the doorway which made both Sam and Nina smile.  Ben went over and kissed Sam's cheek and jugged her from behind.   "One Day you will find your mate Nina, you'll find him trust me when i say this"  ben spoke as Sam chuckled.  "and we won't stand in your way no matter who it is as I'm not my father"  Sam spoke with a faint growl just at the thought of what her father had done before. 

"Well we won't make you think we killed your mate to make you suffer like Aro did"  ben wasn't happy about that part at all as he could only imagine what Sam had felt hearing that from her own father.  "He did that to you both? i don't want to go with him as he doesn't sound like a nice person"  Nina spoke with a worried tone.  "i like it here with you both, you took me in when i was turned, taught me how to control myself and my gifts"  she looked at them both as Sam just smiled.  "my dear we aren't letting you go without a fight" Ben spoke pulling Nina into a hug.

"Right well hopefully it won't come to that, i have to go as i have to meet my father and hopefully he will change his mind"  Sam spoke as she was a little nervous about it as she couldn't read minds so she didn't know what her father would be thinking or what his plan was.  "just be careful love and remember any trouble just run" Ben spoke with a stern voice so Sam knew he meant what he said the night before.   "don't worry Benny-boo as i'll be fine, i know how to talk  to my father...he will listen" 

With that Sam ran at vamp speed to the location where she was meant to meet her father, she must have been waiting an hour before her father finally show up.  "You came alone as i asked, good my child" Aro spoke with a grin on his face before looking around to make sure she was alone.  "What's a matter? don't trust me? typical you then hey father"   Sam snapped which made the grin on her father's face drop before he steps closer to her then held his hand out for her to touch so he could read her mind.   Sam took his hand as she had nothing to hide from him, she knew he would do it anyway.  

"Oh my, you have a cosy life with your mate...even took the child on as your own but too bad you will lose her" he spoke which of course made Sam pull her hand out of his with a glare.  "we are here to talk about that, this has nothing to do with Nina as you are only doing it to hurt me for what i did so leave her out of it"  her words made Aro chuckle a little as he didn't agree to meet up with his daughter to listen to what she had to say as he was there to make a deal.   "If taking her hurts you then so be it unless you agree to come home and take your place as Queen! even bring your mate"   those last words shocked Sam as did her father just have a change of heart towards her mate? did something happen in the Volturi coven? why was he alone? he would never come alone. 

"What? you didn't like him before so why now?"  she questioned as Aro sighs a little before looking into her eyes.  "The Coven needs their Queen, Samantha as they have started to turn on each other because of how i acted towards you and your mate so come home"