Part Ten

"Marcus we both know the truth, we know who her real parents are and the fact you haven't told her is shocking, Aro Adopted her as his own but that doesn't cancel out who her actual parents are, you must tell her as she will listen to you" Carlisle spoke as he looks at Marcus who shakes his head as he didn't want to ruin everything.

"No! She can never know Carlisle, Aro would kill us all if the truth got out, I won't leave her now, not after all these years" he spoke while Carlisle sighs. "She would still be Queen, she wouldn't lose that, not with you and those who are loyal to her protecting her but she deserves to know the truth"

Carlisle sighs since he knew how hard it would be for Marcus. "Just think about it Marcus, there is a reason you are always there when she needs someone, you are always there protecting her" he spoke as he smiled. "I should get back to my family, I'm sure Sam is busy with Ben right now so think about it" Carlisle spoke before heading off to go back to his family as Felix walked in.

"Is it true? What he speaks? About Sam? Is it true?" He questioned as Marcus looks over at him and shakes his head. "Shouldn't you be watching over Sam?" Marcus frowns as he wondered why Felix was here. "She is in safe hands with Ben.."

He didn't want to hang around while the two were busy yet it didn't take long for Marcus to realise and that made him laugh. "I see" he couldn't stop laughing.

"Go and get something to eat Felix, you did well and...find those who are loyal to her and round them up" he spoke as if what Carlisle spoke was true then there would be a war between two sides of the coven as something like this couldn't be ignored as rules are rules as Aro would say.

"Of course Marcus, will Sam be returning?" He Questioned which made Marcus hope she will return otherwise her father would hunt her down. "I do hope so otherwise Aro will hunt her down and end Ben once and for all" he spoke as he left to retire to his room.

————————————————————
Sam's cabin
————————————————————
Sam had gotten back from a hunt to see that Ben had disappeared which made her panic. "Ben?! Ben?!" She rushed around the house looking for him until she heard the front door open, she rushed downstairs to see Ben with Nina who gasps and ran over to Sam and hug her.

"Mum! Y...your here! I missed you!" Nina spoke as she began to cry yet this made Sam tear up while she held the girl close. "I missed you to my sweet girl, I had no choice in the matter of me leaving without you losing both me and Your father" Sam explained as she looks at ben who joined the family hug.

"It's okay mum you don't have to explain it as you did what you thought was right for your family" Nina spoke while closing her eyes tightly as there was a knock on the door. "Who?" Sam asked as Ben went to check.

"It's Jacob" Ben spoke opening the door as Jacob walked in to see Sam. "Your alive then" he spoke while Sam shrugs a little. "Technically I'm dead but I get what you mean Wolf boy"
Jacob grins before walking over and hugging her tightly, he even lifts her up and spun her slightly.

"Yeah I get you Fang girl" he grins before letting her go. "Missed your annoying face" he joked as Sam punched his arm a little.