Part Nine

Ben buried himself deep inside Sam which made her tense up a little as it had been a while since they had done this. "F..fuck" she mumbled out as Ben pulled back a little. "Am I hurting you?" He asked in a worried tone which made Sam chuckle.

"No, just been a while" she spoke with a reassuring smile before leaving up and kissing his lips softly as Ben began moving his hips in a slow motion, he had missed this a lot just as much as Sam had.

Sam's hands had gripped Ben's back a little at the movement, her breathing become heavier and slightly faster as did Ben's, His movement become a little faster than before as a grunt Escaped his lips while looking down at his beloved mate. "God I've missed you Sam"

He spoke out between kisses while Sam dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him slightly. "A...and I missed you too" she moaned out against his lips while Ben picked up more speed and was a little rougher with his movements making Sam moan louder while one of her hands gripped the arm of the couch, a loud snap was heard as she had broken the Arm of the couch with her grip alone.

The snap only made Ben Chuckle as he pinned her arms down slightly to stop her breaking anything else. "Easy now, let's not break everything" he teased, whilst he moves harder and his lips gently left a mark or two down Her neck, a mark he hopes everyone saw.

"What's my name?" Ben spoke moving a little quicker with his rough movements as Sam Arched her back slightly while moaning out softly. "Don't make me, Ben" she spoke with a small blush as she looked up at him with a lustful look. "What's. My. Name" he warned with a wicked smirk before giving her one hard and deep thrust.

"Ah daddy!" She called out in pleasure before Ben leaned down to kiss her, his movements didn't stop nor did their moans and grunts. . . .

After the two had both finished and a few of the furniture had been broken which the two didn't really care about, nor did they care about the mess since it was just them.

Sam's head was laid on Ben's chest as she had her eyes closed listening to the world around them. "Come back with me Ben? Come be my king" she spoke softly as the thought alone made him chuckle a little.

"Me? King? Your father would kill me before he would ever let that happen" he explained while kissing the top of her head. "It's a nice thought Sam, I don't know if I'll make a great king" he sighs a little before pulling her close,

"I didn't make the best Queen, I let my father turn me into a heartless Queen" she explains as Ben shakes his head. "Not possible as you are to kind for that Sam, you have a pure heart and no one can ever take that from you" he spoke looking down at her then sighs happily.

"Did Carlisle tell you? He found out something about your past?" He spoke as Sam say up with a frown. "No he just told me that you had planned to make an immoral child? What did he find out?" She asked as Ben leans up and kisses her.

"I'll tell you later as I just want to cuddle you and be with you while I currently have you alone"