The new journey continues

A/N: I was not expecting to ever start this series but I'm very proud to finally come to this.

The day is 11/11/2022. (Tho 15 minutes to midnight lmao) The day where ash Ketchum reigns the world monarch

If you don't mind me I'd like to ramble if my experience with Pokémon as a whole as it's a special spot in my heart

When I turned 6 back in 2009 I received the first 2 volumes of the diamond pearl anime. I was hooked. Tho a little disappointed that it left on a cliffhanger as ash never got his rematch against Roark. Fast forward a year later I noticed my cousin playing black. I was so in awe that it was a game series too that Christmas I received black white and black 2. Even tho I still never got back into the anime since we didn't have cable. Though it was on CN some times at my grandmas.
The year is 2015 and I'd was scrolling through the tv on a boring summer day and saw ash fight ramone. And I said to myself I was gonna go rewatch the anime from start to finish because I was made aware there were other generations. And I'd seen the mewtwo movie. There was ups and downs but it was such an experience. (Only downside was my mom regretted it)
Sun and moon and journeys had its moments where I was tempted to drop it but my stubborn optimism said nah fuck that embrace Pokémon. And so I got through it. (I ended up watching lumiose trainer zac as I was a lot more busy with my life)
2019 was my yearly introduction to Emulation. I got into rom hacks. Enhancements nuzlockes fan games and my most favorite. Enhanced veteran fan games. If y'all want some fire games my top 5 picks are Pokémon detergent pokemon vintage white Pokémon black 2 kaizo Pokémon Urmumium and Pokémon blaze black 2 redux.

And here we are in present day. I'm now 19 years old. Ash Ketchum has become the strongest trainer. A Pokémon master.

And I still can't believe it.
I woke up as tired as usual because sleep am I right? And I remembered there was the conclusion today. I was kinda unenthusiastic cuz I was expecting them to make ash lose so they can continue to pander money like they do with their games.

And I most certainly was not expecting to cry

I have a pretty stone cold heart. I didn't cry at various Danganronpa games akudama drive banana fish AND edgerunners (tho they were depressing. I'm no monster.) and yet for them to bring back ALL of ashes Pokémon...

No tears ran down. But they came to watch the most majestic piece of media I've ever seen.

Thank you Pokémon journeys thank you Pokémon anime. thank you Pokémon for creating a part of me to create who I am today.

And with ash's Pokémon master title there are now only 3 episodes left. 2 project mew episodes and an episode titles "Pokémon! I'm glad I got to meet you." Which if you're aware ties along to the very first episode titled "Pokémon! I choose you"

Meaning there is a good chance that ash's journey is wrapping up. Tho only time can tell.

Tho as my mom as said. "After 25 years it's about time to stop being 10 years old"

And as much of a bittersweet heartache it is for me. She's right.

Ash deserves retirement. Hand over the torch to a new Pokémon trainer.

This I create this book. I hold even more passion to this than I do with the Danganronpa books and I've been practicing my dialogue and such.

But you don't care right you're probably bored with my emotional ramblings and wanna read the story. Well damn harsh but fair.

With that being said let's start our new adventure shall we?

*****

WHAAAAAAAT?! We're moving?!