The huge return

Nora: Are you sure about this? Remember I'm only here to motivate you, not force you. I will totally understand if you don't want to do this.

Isaac: I have to... I won't be able to sleep well tonight without knowing Xavier will pay. And now that I have a gimmick we should be well matched.

I pushed Nora aside and opened the doors.

Isaac: I'm back!

Xavier did a menacing turnaround to glare at me.

Xavier: Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

Isaac: Damn straight I have! Otherwise I'd never come ba-ACK cough cough Wheeze!! Jesus man do you EVER air this place out?!

Xavier Nope! Co2 is pretty much my oxygen at this point! And you sir have caught me on my weed break! AGAIN!!

Nora: When aren't you on your weed break?

Xavier: When I'm not battling.

She facepalmed.

Isaac: Tell you what? I'll make it worth your time. For this rematch I only want A 1v1.

Xavier: 1v1?

Isaac: I've already beaten 5 of your Pokémon in our last battle. no need to waste time. repeating that when we know the results if we did. plus You can go right back to your weed. Your beedrill versus my Oshawott.

Xavier: Are you negotiating with a stoner?

Isaac: I'm negotiating with a gym leader.

Oshawott was standing fierce with all of his scalchops and his Max mushroom. in hand. Oshawott was more than ready.

Xavier: Hrmmmm... Alright deal.

*****
Announcer: The battle will be between the challenger, Isaac of Telnor town, and Xavier, gym leader of Vipik city. This will be a 1v1 Match between Oshawott and beedrill. The battle is over if one side goes down or there's a forfeit called by the trainer. Note that there will be no penelites for excessive injuries.

I just gotta hope that we make it out of here Alive.

Isaac: Oshawott, Let's do this.

Oshawott!!

Xavier: Beedrill? Let's get down to cracking!

Zzzzzz!!

Battle begin!

Isaac Oshawott Use aqua jet!

Oshaaaaawooooootttt!!

he enveloped himself in a coat of water and blasted across the field.

Xavier: Use Fell stinger!

Beedrill extended the points of its drills and stabbed them on the impact of the aqua jet. but all it did was stab at the scalchop on Oshawotts Forehead. And Oshawott Lamded the attack.

Xavier: What the?! Use Poison jab!

the singers on its hands turned purple as beedrill zoomed to gut Oshawott.

Isaac: Razor Shell!

Oshawott! Wott!!

Having more than one scalchop on hand he was partying each and every one of beedrills attacks.

Xavier: Fly up into the air and Use spike canon

Beedrill flew up and shot out his stingers from all 3 spots.

Isaac: Fury cutter!

Oshaaaaaaa Wottwottwottwottwottwottwottwottwttwott!!

Oshawotts claws extended as he slashed at each and every one of the spikes honing at him deflecting them in every which way.