A rotten pineapple spoils the barrel

The next day I woke up and Nora showed me around a cafe.

Nora: I come here practically everyday, before school. It's the best!

Isaac: Wow! What an aroma!

There were so many smells that either made you wanna bundle up in bed as you consume or clean the kitchen.

What? My mom likes lighting up candles to clean the kitchen. They smell the same.

Nora: Oh, you're just on the tip of the ice burg! Here I'll get ya something!

Isaac: Uh, I-!

Nora: Don't worry! Everything's good! Just sit tight. It's on me.

She dashed off way too quickly before I could finish my reply.

Isaac: Sigh... I guess adhd man over here is about to get stonked over coffee...

I got myself some appetizers from the buffet there were some cinnamon rolls pieces of French toast donut holes and my personal favorite. Those mini muffins with tiny chocolate chips sprinkled on them.

Isaac: Ahhh... What a treat.

Oshawott was just a pig as usual and took 2 of everything before I grabbed him off the counter.

Isaac: Hey, easy! Man, you never change, do you?

Oshawott...

Nora: And here you go! I didn't know what type of coffee you were into so I just bought 2 that I usually buy. Hope that suits you.

Oh, well... down the hatch I guess.

I sipped at the straw.

Isaac: *smack* Yep, coffee... Meh...

Nora: Meh? MEH?!?!

Isaac: I tried to say this earlier but you dashed off on me. I've never been much a coffee person. Always been too bitter and then people try and doctor it up for me before it turns too sweet for my taste buds to handle. But thanks for the Offer. I appreciate it...

Nora: Hmph! Fine! then at least take some ice cream!

Isaac: Not an ice cream guy either...

Nora: Well too bad Mr. picker! That's a Blue moon ice cream and it was expensive!

Oshaaaa...

Oh, don't worry. You'll get your moneys worth. I know someone will be happy.

I handed Oshawott the cup of coffee and he chugged it down like it was nectar.

Nora: Wow! He's really going at it. Do you do this often?

Isaac: Yeah, he pretty much eats anything I don't enjoy consuming...(or anything within his reach.)

Oshaaaa! *burp* Osha Osha!

Isaac: No, I'm not giving you the ice cream too. You've had plenty in one sitting plenty so unless you're planing to evolve into a snorlax, forget it. I'll just save this for later if someone else wants it.

Woooooott...

We both laughed but I could swear I had felt a presence behind us.

???: I thought I recognized the 2 of you.

I turned.

Isaac: Max???

Max: In the flesh. Didn't think we'd meet again so soon.

Behind him was 2 other people. A short blonde girl around Max's height maybe shorter. And then a very tall guy who was taller than me.

???: Oh, hi! I'm Bonnie! I didn't think you were friends of Max's. AWWWWW!!!