Here lies a rocky road.

Things were starting to be a heck of a lot more fun again. I was striving to be the best trainer I could be. I was taking part in the Torren League while also on a side mission to find anyone that's chosen by Pixie Pokémon so we could fulfill the prophecy of destroying the many cults of the Torren region Quite a fun journey in conception.

And while I can't say too soon that it's horrible on execution.

There was still one slight issue here.

Jewel: Bro, stop following me.

Isaac: Dude we're walking right next to each other.

Jewel: Yeah, and we're going in the same direction! Stop following me!

Isaac: If it bugs you that much you're free to just turn around.

Jewel: Fuck no. Helios city is this way which is my next gym badge.

Isaac: As is mine.

Jewel and I hate each other. Not to mention we were originally trying to play it safe by not interacting with each other so 1: we could cover more area to search for other tributes and 2: so it's slightly harder to identify us by cultists, as they'd expect all 4 of us to be in a group.

Admittedly, it's not the perfect plan but it beats constantly hiding.

The point is both of us were in the mood of challenging the next gym leader. One of us needed a better way to occupy our time.

Isaac: You know there looked to be an island the other way of the crossroads.

Jewel: Don't care.

Isaac: Okay... I was just thinking of an idea...

Jewel: Just try better. It isn't team rocket science.

Isaac: Yeah sure like it's that easy. I don't know what other side quests or hobbies you have!

We were coming up to some sort of cave.

A swarm of wild Zubat flew out.

Isaac: Eesh... What about this cave?

Jewel: Samsara cave? What about it?

Isaac: Surely you must have some acquaintance here?

He pulled out a piece of paper, unfolded it, a,nd inspected it.

Jewel: Aw shit. You're right. Guess it's your lucky day pal. You go on ahead.

Isaac: Yes! Helios city here I co-

Suddenly I heard sparkles.

Isaac: SHINY!!!!

Jewel: Bro what?

Isaac: THERE'S A SHINY POKEMON IN THAT CAVE!!! I KNOW THOSE SPARKLERS ANYWHERE!!!

Jewel: Calm your tits. it's just a Pokémon with a different color palette it's not like it's any stronger.

Isaac: You wouldn't understand! You already have a third of your team as shinies!

Jewel: Your point?

Isaac: The achievements of a trainer. You should know all that stuff as a trainer yourself.

Jewel: So we BOTH have Business in this cave?

Isaac: Yeah... But! I'll follow the noises and you'll just explore in a different direction. By the time we get what we both need, we'd be out and separated.

Jewel: Hmmm...

He tossed out delta Larvesta.

Jewel: Sure. I can get behind that.