Target practice with some pisspoor luck.

I ended up waking up early that morning. So early that the sun wasn't even up yet.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

Isaac: Jesus he sleeps hard. Youd think he stayed up late.

I noticed he placed his gun on the nightstand right next to him.

He really doesn't need this, I thought. He's just adding less reputation to his public image. Plus with the all the magic and Pokémon, really, what's the point in having this?

And then It hit me what he said yesterday

Jewel: They don't need the trauma and survivors guilt because you were too much of an idiot to learn from me to save your fucking life, and likely their lives as well.

**BANG**

Isaac: Hmm... I might borrow this for a while. At least until he gets up.

*****

Alright guys. We all know that in our current state we can outrun a bullet.

My entire team looked disappointed in themselves. I didn't blame any of them. We aren't exactly living in a 4kids Anime.

Isaac: But Hey, I'm not disappointed in any of you. We just need to train extra hard so that we can! Let's all practice our fastest moves. Now... Who should we start with?

Everyone was jumping all chaotically ready to advance their speed.

Isaac: Now, Now, one at a time... Mmmmm... Ralts why don't we start with you.

Ralts!

Isaac: Now, since this is our first time I'm not gonna directly shoot at you. But we're gonna work on your teleport reaction time. As a Psychic type you're able to sense danger through your senses more than any other Pokémon. I'm gonna fire the gun straight into the air and Your task is gonna be to grab the bullet as soon as it fires and then teleport back to where you are. Ready?

Ralts!

Isaac: I'll time you.

I removed the guns safety trigger and pointed up in the air. I grabbed a stopwatch and set it to play and pause as I hit the button.

Isaac: Go!

BANG!

I fired the bullet and ralts teleported to the air to catch it.

But instead of catching it  it grazed through her hand.

We redid it again and again a whole round of that before having to reload and no progress.

Isaac: Alright, let's move on. Espurr, let's go with you I've barely trained you.

Espurr.

Isaac: This time, I'm gonna shoot against the ground. I want you to stop the bullet using psychic and then I'll measure it. The ground should be flat enough that It'll fly across.

I did the same procedure. Espurr Managed to stop it at 10 feet.

Isaac: Hey, Not bad. Room for improvement but we got somewhere. Let's set a goal for 9 feet.

Again. We went for a whole round before reloading Espurr barely made it at the 9 foot mark.

Isaac: Alright go rest. Now...

I looked at my other 4 non psychic Pokémon.

Isaac: How do I add you to the equation...? Wait! Idea!

I attached Jewels gun stand and laser scope. To the gun,sat it on the ground aimed it away into the middle of nowhere.

Isaac: See that laser tracker? You guys are gonna work on parrying bullets. Each of you has a Physical move that can deflect a bullet. Oshawott, Razor shell. Ralts, ice shard. Golbat, steel wing. Oddish, poison sweeeeeeeee.... Oh...