enchantments of feelings emotions and embracement with a little perception.

Nora: I challenge you!

Isaac: Really? Okay, I accept! We haven't had a chance to battle at the school so this is a perfect chance!

Nora: Uh... not quite what I had in mind... I mean for one, you've got only 2 Pokémon while I have a full team and while I bet you are stronger than me I wanna battle once we each got an even team for max potential.

Isaac: Aw... Okay... So what did you mean by challenging me?

Nora: I challenge you to see who can speed train better.

Isaac: Speed train?

Nora: Right! We race around across a certain area with a Pokémon out practicing our moves and adapting to field terrains

Isaac: That unironically sounds like a lotta fun. I need to get the hang of field changes anyways.

Nora: How about we make it a twist. We start here and we race till we reach the untouched city Pokémon center. We use one Pokémon throughout route 2 and then we swap out in Cyan cave.

Isaac: Fair enough. Let's do it!

Nora: Alright. 3! 2! 1! GO!

Isaac: Oshawott, let's do this!

Nora: It's time to shine, Sewaddle!

Osha!!!

Sewaddle!

We both dashed off.

I figured Sewaddle would be lacking behind since it's gotta crawl.

That was until I saw a string shot sticking to a nearby tree and swinging from tree to tree like a vine while Nora ran under.

Isaac: Of course! We've gotta make use of the environment surrounding us as well!

I looked around and for the first time noticed how swampy route 2 was looking.

Isaac: That's it! Oshawott, come here.

Oshawott!

He jumped into my arms.

Isaac: I hope you're down for getting a little muddy! Use aqua jet!

I say that as I immediately jump into the swamp water.

Oooooooshaaaaaaa!!

The virgin surf vs the chad aqua jet. Seriously I've already got a surf user. No need for a hm.

And Oshawott was ZOOMING across the water surface. I guess all those years living in a lake paid off.

I even outpaced Nora and splashed mud on her.

Nora: Eww!! Alright, you asked for it! Sewaddle! Tag me!

Nora jumped up as Sewaddle quickly weaved string around its body before shooting at Nora. She jumped as the silk wrapped around her arm.

What happened next was amazing. Nora and Sewaddle were working together and using gravity to jump and swing from branch to branch. Nora would grab onto the branch as Sewaddle would jump and swing and used bug bite to attach to the next branch as Nora would let go and swing in that order.

She was gaining up to me, however.

Isaac: I got it! Extend your scalchop! The overall shape of that will help us go faster!

Osha!!

Oshawott grabbed his scalchop over his head and extended it as such. Making us look like a water bobsled.

Nora and I were neck and neck with each other.

Nora: *Gasp* Isaac stop! Look out!

Part of my brain was In That zone where that's a gullible trick to let her win and then I noticed Nora had stopped swinging on silk.