Reversion

I'd talk about the rest of my events in route 1 but... honestly, it was pretty boring. The only thing that happened was that we found a wild patch of seeds though I had no idea what they did...

So skipping onward to Midna town. I have practically no sense of direction so finding the road to route 2 was a bit of a challenge.

Isaac: God damnit! How the hell is the dex map supposed to be useful?! It's just squares and circles of the entire region!

Osha Oshawott! Oshashasha!

Isaac: Oh you shut up. I can use a map. I just can't interpret this map into reality. I mean look at this the paths aren't even connected.

I showed him the map on my Pokédex.

Wooooooooottt.......???

Isaac: Exactly! Like there's no map of the cities just the whole region! You can't even zoom in! It's stupid!

I looked around.

Isaac: Oh, hey! A Pokémon school. There's bound to be a map of the town in there.

Osha!

We headed inside and I didn't know what to expect. I was homeschooled so I didn't know.

Isaac: Scuse me? Any chance you can show me a map of this city or a direction to route 2?

I looked around and there was just a bunch of kids sleeping on their desks.

Isaac: Dude what kinda school is this? where's your teacher?

Kid: It's Saturday...

Isaac: Well, by golly it is. Why the hell are you in school? Go do something with your lives.

Kid: We can't!

Isaac Why not?!

Kid: Saturday's are just a wrap-up of what we learn throughout the week. So we do a tournament every week...

Isaac: .......So what's the problem battling should be at least a little upbeat.

Kid: Because there are only 6 of us!

I looked around and there were indeed 2 empty desks in the corner.

Isaac: Sooo... are they sick?

???: Oh no, school is just optional. Period. Most of the time we only show up because our parents force us to cuz they expect discipline.

Isaac: That's... kinda dumb.

???: Oh, we get used to it. It's no big deal.

Aw man, these kids are pulling the good person in me.

I looked around the room. I saw the nerd, the athlete, the class slut, the chunni...

I looked at the kid in front of me