Haunted fun house

Metchi town.

Bad time for the weather forecast to be shit.

Nora: Ugh! I hate it when it rains! It's cold it's wet and it's makes the scenery super ugly!

Isaac: Aw, come on. It's not that bad.

Nora: You're wearing a hat to prevent your hair getting wet. You're not suffering.

Isaac: That sounds like a you problem. especially if you look at the difference in hair length.

I took off my hat and...

Isaac: Eh... Still think you're over exaggerating. Then again you didn't dress according for a the manner.

Osha! Osha! Oshawott

Oshawott was playing in the rain and puddles.

Isaac: See? Even Oshawott enjoys it.

Nora: Oh Wow! A water type Pokémon likes the rain! Who woulda thought?

Oshawott blew a raspberry.

Isaac: Honestly, not sure how the weather escalated this far. There wasn't a cloud in sight back in suntouched.

Nora: Yeah, well the sun clearly isn't gonna touch anything for a while. Oh, goodie! A Pokémon center!

She practically pushed me into the dry space.

Joy: Hello! Welcome to the Metchi town Pokémon center. Unfortunately, due to the storm, shelter is extremely packed tonight. I'm afraid we only have room for one more.

Nora: One more?!

Isaac: Aw, bummer. Guess we're leaving.

Nora: I'm NOT gonna tread through the rain!

Jesus what's her problem? She's never acted this entitled.

Isaac: Nora, I'm gonna ask this in the most polite way possible. Are you perhaps soaked in more than one way?

Nora: What goes on down there is none of your business!

Isaac: Jesus, okay. I was Just curious based on your vocal volume. Look, Your tired. I'm full if energy. Why don't you stay here and I'll keep heading to Vipik and take a rest there. We'll see each other again tomorrow.

She took a moment and thought about it.

Nora: Okay... just... be careful. Promise you'll find immediate shelter if it gets worse?

Isaac: Of course.

*****

Our surroundings were getting extremely dark.

Osha-oshawott! Wottwottwottwott Wooooooooottt....

Oshawott was imitating Nora being all entitled and then melting in the rain.

Isaac: Haha! True. Like I said, She's probably just on her period. She'll get over it.

*****

We managed to get to route 4, before the storm got substantially worse.

Isaac: If we can cross this river, we'll be able to get to Vipik city and out of the rain. Think you're up to swimming us across?

Oshawott!!

He was confident in doing so until:

***CRASH***

OSHAWOTT!!!!

The lightning startled him so much that he crawled into my shirt to hide.

Isaac: Hey, come on! I know it wasn't that far! Come on we're so close!