( 3 ) HARD WORKING TAETAE

Taehyung's pov :

It's been 2 day's that hospital incident happened but that meanie boss never leave my mind..

Jeon jungkook. He is the CEO. This ceo is just so handsome but meanie too ( big ass pout )

Is he the rich and handsome man in the legendary??Originally, I thought that the CEO should be a big fat old man

Originally, I thought that the CEO should be a big fat old man. Having entered company this long, I really don't know how my boss look like. Unexpectedly, I encountered him in the hospital in such a weird situation.
Judging by his cold and might apperance he should have been really hard to get along with. it doesn't matter I won't meet him again anyway ( pouting ) let's sleep TAETAE you have to go company tomorrow.
And I close my eyes and draft in to my dream leand.

Next morning :

Me : good morning world

And I get off of my bed and do my morning routine and ready for go to company. And start to walk to my company . And of course I have to walk because I'm not multi billionaire like Jeon cold jungkook. Let me told you about me guys.

Hello guys my name is Kim taehyung but u guys can call me taetae. I'm from daegu . I have big family in daegu , mom , dad , grandma,hobi hyung and auntie ( j hope's mom ) .
I come seoul for job. in fact, it hasn't been a month since I entered JEON CORPORATION. Just one-third of the probation time. 5 day ago it's the first time in my life that I encountered the company monthly statement. ok guys I arrive my company. Talk to you later ,see yaa ( boxy smile )

 Talk to you later ,see yaa ( boxy smile )

( Awww I love his smile 😁 )

I cam to my Department.

Me - good morning everyone

Everyone - good morning taetae

That's when our head of department come and said

Mr. Gu - everyone next week will be the golden week in these 5 day please work hard.

Everyone - yes

Hmm so you all know that I am their assistan so I have to work so hard. But my some of colleagues halp me a lot and our leader come to me and said.

Min Joe - taetae input these ( showing file )

I just hmm and again Rose come and said

Rose - these are the account books. Please double check them then give them to Zheng Juan . Thank you

My eyes literally pop out when I show file like what the hell have some mercy on me I'm little assistant. ( Fake cry ) .

This is the month end closing of Star group but I have to work through this mess ( said while fake cry and pouting ) poor taetae.

Even though I was an assistant in the finance department ment unit that is also in charge of finance of the two smallest companies in subsidiaries dissolute but I think of two companies now give salaries to 93 staff workers drinking coffee while discussing corporation free cab even paper cups in the tea room. I feel extremely important as an employee at the lowest level . Not a little friendship AQ. Can you survive here?

I thought that the students graduating from the University of 211 can not work but basically can not thought for coming to soul. To think HR manager must also see my resume I am wasting time to very felt afraid. But I left the group with style and got a job in Jeon group. ( Bright smile ) it looks like what mom said was right she said I am slow by nature but fool has a fool's luck! ( Giggle ) I am going to make the best of it ..... I will be the prettiest flower growing out of the dog feces .

Me - good luck taetae , u can do it

Jungkook pov :

kim taehyung

Right now I am in my office reading taehyung's resume. I don't know but after that insident he Never leave my mind , those innocent eyes , that pink lips , that boxy smile, parfect pics of art . Aggghh what are you thinking Jeon jungkook focus are you really that innocent kim or just pretend to get my attention. ( Don't misunderstand him because always all people do that to him to get his attention ) but I thought you are different from other I meet mr.kim.

Me - what are you doing to me kim taehyung .

Hello guys 😊

Hope you like this chepter and i know This is boring but I wanted to do all deteling in my book

So please wait and don't leave this book I promise you don't regret it 🥺🥺🥺

Just only 1 or 2 chepter then all are full taekook moments in next chapter I promise .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜