( 19 ) FEELING

Jungkook's pov :

Right now me and yoongi are going for cycling  to our basketball court. After some time i faster my speed.

Yoongi - ( yell ) yoo! Bro wait for me. Why are you cycling so fast? What's up with you today?

I ignore him and fasten my speed more. After some time cycling i arvise first to basketball court and sit on the bench and 2 min later yoongi come while penting heavily.

Yoongi - ( breathing fast ) do you think you were in tout do frane? Huh? ( Dramatic ) i nearly had a heart attack while chasing after you.

Me - ( seriously ) what were you doing in the stairwell at noon?

I ask feel little jealous he look at me in confusion and still breath heavily.

Yoongi - stairwell? ( Remember ) ohhh! So you saw that? ( Sigh ) even though JEON is a company that demand high efficiency. But an employee feeling pressured to the point of weeping..... This is first time i have seen such a thing.

He said i look at him and ask

Me - ( jealous ) did he ( tae ) feel so wronged that he had cry in your arms?

I ask he look at me for some time and brust in to laughing.

Yoongi - ( laugh )! you are jealous?

Me - ( one eyebrow rais ) jealous? Me? That's ridiculous. I am just curious that why people would be cuddling in the company's stairwell?

Yoongi - ( teasing smirk ) we didn't stop a cuddling, we even went out to cafe, just the two of us. And if u didn't call me we would now be chatting about life. Then about dream and love.....

I had enough now so i throw water bottle on ground in angry and jealousy.

( Imagine as jk throwing the bottle )

Looking me like that yoongi  talking and ask

Yoongi - ( shocked )  you are serious? ( Smile ) we actually talk about you. Let me say this though..... Who pursue a boy the way you do? Let me tell you there are so many old fashioned  way to pursue a boy and girl. And which method did you use? ( Mocking jk ) ordering kim taehyung to come to your office everyday and have lunch with you......

Apart from attracting tons of gossip about taetae what did you achieve from it? ( Scolding jk ) now, you have pressured taetae almost to the extent that he can't survive in the company.

Me - ( coldly ) what's the problem with sharing a meal ?

Yoongi - ( angry ) you still have to ask that? Do you think you are some loser  that no one cares about?.. ( sigh ) you are Mr.perfect ( tall, handsome and rich ) the big boss Jeon jungkook and sharing a meal with you is an extraordinary things. ( So done face ) is it that you feel..... As the big boss, it is beneath you to have to chass a boy?

I point finger at him angrily and he saw my finger down an say

Yoongi - what? What i said was spot on wasn't it?

He said and i look down, yes he said is right.  after some time i said

Me - ( seriously ) kim taehyung is really very special. ( Sigh ) he is so different from other girls and boys around me, he is very simple, pure and innocent, beautiful and also very adorable, ( sadly sigh ) but precisely because I am boss, it's harder to read people's intentions from their actions, i don't know what short of boy he will turn into once we start dating.

Yoongi - ( sigh ) Aya! You see, we have been best friends for so many years. But still unless I pester you like this you won't confide to me. But back to the point... Everyone change who doesn't? You will just to see how he( tae ) will change and change is not necessarily a bad thing.

( Deep breath ) i understand where you are coming from. As the sole successor to JEON group. Dating should be done with some caution, but don't be excessively cautious boy, you will end up hurting a innocent boy, do you know that? ( Encourage ) If you really like him ( tae ) then go after him. Don't think too much ok.

Taehyung's pov

I was doing my work when I receive call from mom

Me - hello mom!

Mrs.kim - tae my bear! What are you doing? Why haven't you called mom for so long ? Do you know how worry mom was.

Me - smile ) mom Take a Deep breath and i miss you too i was just busy in my work.

Mrs.kim - ( teasing ) are you really busy or you have gat boyfriend?

Me - ( shock ) mom what are you saying? I really don't have any boyfriend.

Mrs.kim - ( sigh ) baby bear living in a big city is not easy feat. Mama also hope that you will find a good man who takes care of you.

Me - ( smile ) mama, don't worry your son is very strong and every one here is very good, and i love you mama. Now i will hang up mom i have work to do.

Mrs.kim - ok baby take care, byee

I hang up call and take a deep breath. Some time i think i am so lucky to have mom and dad like them because they never mad at me even though i come out as gay they never feel any disgusting on me. Even they were happy that i tell him and not hide from them. They said they will support me no matter what and they are more than happy to have son-in-law instent of doughter-in-law.
I love them so much.

After some time i let go of my thoughts and start doing my work.

Hey guys 😊😊

How are you all?

Please ignore my mistake and saport me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜🥰🥰

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜

I don't know why but it's so funny 🤣🤣🤣