( 9 ) LUNCH BOX

Jungkook's pov :

I wake up and do my morning routine and come downstairs for breakfast.

Mr.wang - master, good morning

Me - morning, uncle Wang.

Uncle Wang greet me and smile. He is our family head servent for 30 years i and jin grow up with him, after mom dad death he always take care of us and we always feel fatherly love from him and i respect him a lot.

After breakfast i got ready to go my office that's when jin come to me holding two lunch box in his hand and said.

Jin - hyungie, your lunch.

He saw me two lunch box and i look at him with confusion and ask.

Me - why! There Are two lunch box?

Jin - ( smile brightly ) this is for you. ( Sawing one lunch box ) and this is for mr.kim ( sawing another one ) he donated so much blood for me and he is alone in soul with no one watching out for him so i prepared one more box . Please do me a favor take it with you to the company and ask Jennie to Diliver to him.

He said while saw me his puppy eyes with bright smile on his face and i look at him in what the fuck look.  he glar at me and said

Jin - yaahh! Don't give me that look, bro it's such a small request you're unwilling to help? ( Sad tone ) uncle Wang, i have to trouble you to make a trip there now.

He said in sad tone i sigh and said in cold tone

Me - don't i said before that non-company-employees should not show up at the company too often. Put them in the car.

I said and walk out to my car.

Taehyung's pov :

I was sleeping peacefully but my fucking alaram don't like my sleep.
I grona and Stop that annoying alaram clock and get off from bed and do my morning routine and ready for company.

After some time here I'm waiting for elevator when someone tep my soldiers and said.

? - hello ( smile )

Me - Hello?

That's when elevator door open and we got in and that man ask

? - wich floor ?

Me - 22

? - ohk, so hii my name is park chanyeol from HR department, you are Kim taehyung right?

Me - huh! Yes it's me how do you know me?

Chanyeol - ohh! Well everyone know you, you are the one who donated blood to mr.jeon's brother right.

Me - ohh yes right

That's when elevator door open and I walked out, he wave his hand and i do the same and left after come to my desk i start doing my work. While my mind stuck with something.

That's right I am Kim taehyung, no prominent family background, no top notch education nor even powerfull connection, apart from an unusual blood type so ofcourse everyone think that because of my blood i an in this company ( sad ).

After some time someone entered in our department with lunch box in her hand and mr.gu ask.

Mr.gu - secretary Jennie is there something important?

Jennie - ( smiling ) excuses me which one of you is mr kim taehyung?

Mr.gu - huh! Taehyung ( pointing his fingers at me )

I stand up and said

Me - ohh! I'm taehyung.

Jennie - you are taehyung? I am Jennie Big Boss parsonal secretary.

It's can't be...i only made a mistake in the travel expenses data even the executive are informed of it. ( Panicked ) now she has to come and get me . Her lunch box in her hand because she hasn't even had time to eat. My thoughts cut off by ms.jennie

Jennie - this is your lunch box sent by the Big Boss.

Everyone stand up in shock listings her i was about to faint but bogum Hyung hold me and pinch me i get back to my sense , tha fuck...... the fuck is going on?

Me - ( shuttering ) lu..... lunch box? F..for m..me ?

She smile come to me and handed me lunch box and start walking but I stop her and said thank you she left

I sit and look at the lunch box everyone come to me and look at me like they show a gost. I ignored them and start open the lunch box everyone start to gossip about it

Rose - big boss?

Bogum - lunch box? ( Still shock )

Chen - is it April fool today?

Sunsun - I'm pretty sure it's poisoned sent as a command from the big boss for him to commit suicide.

I open the lunch box and wow, this food is all for enriching blood, meat, green vaggi salad and rice. Ohhh my god i love food

 Ohhh my god i love food

Time skip

Author pov :

Right now tae , hobi and baek going to home together

Tae - so, i was wrong to criticize my Boss , in fact he is quite nice. After all no one want to be in a situation where they have to ask someone else for blood but it makes me feel good to be able to help others.

Tae said and jum like rabbits

Baek - one meal and you are in their bag! ( Mocking him ), then later on what if mr.jin needs a blood donation again?

Tae - ( in existing tone ) take more than! I have plenty of blood ( showing his one arm )

Hobi - agioo! Bear yesterday, you were still worring of becoming a " blood cow " and today you're bribed be a lunch box you are just so easy to get.

Baek - indeed right

Tae - i am just moving on.

They are going home but on the way they meet someone.

Chanyeol - hi taetae ( smile )

Tae - hii chanyeol

Hobi and baek look at tae in confusion tae saw it and said

Tae - guys he is park chanyeol. He just joined the company, we meet in morning and he just moved to soul, he don't have a friend so let's be friends with him right ?

Hobi - of course hi my name is Jung hoseok nice to meet you ( sawing his sunshine smile )

Baek - hello there my name is byun baekhyun, nice to meet you ( smile )

They sake their hand and chanyeol lost in baekhyun beutiful face but come to earth when hear someone clear thir through and said.

Tae - ohk so what about dinner together to welcome our new friend

Everyone - ( excited ) let's go

Hey guys 😊

Ohk so I want to tell you that I'm sad because wich chepter i want to upload in Christmas is gonna be late because before that there is more chepter left so please co-operate with me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS 🎄🎄🎋

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜