( 39 ) FEELINGS

Author pov :

Next morning Jin and jungkook is sitting on the dining table wait for taehyung.

Jin - ( happly ) bro, this year taetae is staying with us for the new year?

Jk - you are quite well informed

Jin - ( whining ) bro, ( sigh ) this is the first time you brought someone home to celebrate New year. You and taetae have known each other only for less than a year, you doing this wouldn't it be too abrupt? (Jungkook Don't say anything just look at jin blankly ) ( jin sigh ) i know you don't want to talk to me about these things but I must know your thoughts. I am worry about you. In this world we only have each other as family hyung.

Jk - ( softly ) what do you think of taehyung?

Jin - ( smile ) he is very adorable. Hey are you dating him seriously with marriage in mind? Tell me what's so special about him?

Jk - there is non, if i have to say anything at all there is only one thing he sure can eat.

Jin - WHAT?

That's when taehyung come in dinning room.

Tae - ( smile ) good morning boss and jin hyung.

Jin - ( smile ) taetae good morning come have some breakfast.

Jin said and taehyung sit down on the chair.

Jk - in the future breakfast is at 7 don't be late.

Tae in mind - in the future? How come there is a future? Is he emphasizing not to be late for work in the future or not to be late for breakfast at 7?

Tae - oh! I understand.

After breakfast jin came to taehyung and say.

Jin - taetae let's go to the farm together to pick some vegetables.

Tae - pic vegetable?

Jin - this is a tradition in our Jeon family. Every new year event the dishes for dinner must all be picked from the farm, my grandfather don't like out side food so he managed his own farm.

And like that everyone come to jeon's farm and pick some vegetables. Now everyone come near the lake for fishing. And sit in the couple namjin, yoonmin and taekook. When jungkook say.

Jk - ( to tae ) do you know how to fishing?

Tae - ( embarrassed ) huumm no i don't know.

Jk - hmm! Then go and pick radishes over there.

Tae - huh?

Now our poor taetae try to pic radishes from farm with very dificulty. And jungkook look at him to struggle to pic radishes and laugh. Then after some time jungkook go near taehyung and hold his arm and help him to stand up.

Jk - all this time you only managed to pick these few radishes.