( 18 ) SAD

Author pov :

In JEON CORPORATION'S finance department :

Mr.gu - ( angry ) ever since I joined JEON'S group i have never seen such a sloppy report. Even if you intend to quit so long as you are still here even for one more day. You must do a good job is this the standard of someone who passed her CPA?
( CPA - Certificate Public Accountant , which is important for post as financial department manager. )

Mr.gu said while sawing the document to manager Chen.

Chen - ( straightly ) Kim taehyung didn't pass me the data so the report of course could not be completed. ( Lie )

Mr.gu - ( calmly ) taehyung did you not send Chen the information?

Tae - ( seriously ) i did.

Chen - ( angry ) you send to me only at midnight, how is that useful? Do you expect me to get up at midnight to work on the report.

Tae - ( angry ) that's because....

Tae about to say something but bogum Stop him by holding his hand. tae sigh sadly then said.

Tae - ( bowing ) sorry, miss Chen. Sorry director gu.

Chen - ( angry ) do you think saying sorry would let you get away with everything? Don't you know that JEON'S group values efficiency? If your educational background is not as good as other why don't you work hard to keep up? Rather than roaming around boss and pretty man. ( Smirk ) slow work and also full of mistake how long did you think i would put up with it? I am about to leave the company but you still intend to dump your responsibility on me ? Do you think you can make me your scapegoat?

Mr.gu - ( angry ) Stop this nonsense Chen and leave.

With jk

Jungkook's pov :

I was sitting in my lunch table and wait for taehyung to come in my balcony for lunch. And yes now he don't come to my office for lunch.

After some time he come with lunch. And he look sad? What happened to him? I clearly see tears in his beautiful eyes. He took a bite from his lunch while crying and again close the box then without finish his lunch he left from there. I never saw his like this before. Is something happened? Looking him crying like that my heart hurt.

Without finish my lunch i also stand up and walk out of my office to see him. I come to stairwell about to go to him but stop when I see him in yoongi's arms who hugging him while comfort him. And he ( tae ) cry his heart out.

( Think as tae is crying and yoongi comforting him )

Yoongi - shhh! It's ok. Don't crying ( while rub his hand up and down to tae's back )

Tae cry more loudly. Seeing them i come back to my office and sit on my chair while thinking about my and yoongi's chat last time in basketball court. ( Che. 11 ).

With tae and yoongi.

Author pov :

Right now tae and yoongi are sitting in cafe near by company. Because yoongi want to cheer up taetae's mood so he suggest him to go in cafe.

Then tae told him about office insident with Chen

Yoongi - stress level is high at work. Sometimes colleagues may quarrel and harsh words may be exchanged without much thought. If you take everything personally then you are just being foolish.

Tae - ( sad ) hyung, do you know why boss made me pick vegetable? ( Pout ) when I first start this job. I got scolded by director of finance department. He said i look as stupid as a pig and to that i would not even last until the end of probation. Tell me....is it that just because i donated blood for jin hyung boss felt sorry to fire me ? So he come up with this weird task to make me useful?

Listening tae's complen yoongi chukle

Yoongi - ( laugh ) how did you get such a weird Idea? ( Sigh ) yes, you did Jin a huge favour but there are so many way to repay your kindness. Jeon family has wealth and ways. Why would they hire you just to repay you? Beside as a big boss, why would he be the one deciding the fate of a lowly assistant? If other people hear you say these words they would think that you are acting humble to cover up your self-importence.

Tae - ( sigh sadly ) in fact, even if i was asked to donate blood for a stranger, i still would have give it without hesitation, even i would never demand anything in return. ( Pout ) i didn't expect that jin hyung would send me lunch and that it would attract so many rumours. ( Sad ) i know that I should not blame boss or jin hyung for this. ( Angry pout ) people have their own mouths. I have no way to shut them up.

Yoongi - ( chukle at his cuteness ) alright! Alright, Don't make pout now. Being simple and kind also has its own advantage. ( Smile ) there are some people who like simple and kind people like you. You just need to be yourself and be confident about yourself.

Tae - ( blush ) you think i am special?

Yoongi - ( smile brightly ) of course our taetae is unique and special.

Saying that he pet tae's head. When yoongi's phone ring. Seeing ID he sigh and said

Yoongi - sorry, i have to take this call.

On the call.

Yoongi - hello bro, what happened?

Jk - after company let's go for cycling.

Hey guys 😊😊

I am so happy today m

I got 1.67k view. Aaahhhhhh guys to thank you so much

I hope you like this book and please ignore my mistake.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜🥰🥰

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜💜