( 8 ) Do he care about me ?

Jungkook's pov :

I am sitting in my office and Jenni remained me about my schedule. And i was looking out side of my balcony that's when someone saw up in my balcony and that person trun to my said and it's........... Kim taehyung

But he can't saw me because my office glass are covered by black out side so only I can see what is out said

But he can't saw me because my office glass are covered by black out side so only I can see what is out said. But main point is what is he doing in my balcony.

After some time Jenni left from my office and i saw taehyung come near my glass and start dancing looking at class and looking him like this i chukle and snow start falling i saw taehyung are shaking so i grab my overcot and left my office.

Taehyung's pov :

I come in one of company balcony for cheear up my mood after what happened in today's meeting. I feel so sad and i find out that it's not my mistake but it's Megan's. I feel like I don't belong at JEON group , don't belong to soul. ( One tear fall from his eyes but he wipe his tear and sigh

Ohh kim taehyung you are clearly a blood caw what right do you have to accomplish high spirited matter. Success is only a dream ( sad and that's when snow start falling ) ohh snow start to fall ( giggle and existing ) i feel little happy because it is my first time in soul to witness the snowfall.

I was enjoying snow when I feel something warm like someone cover me with overcot hide my body and i turn back to meet with the owner of cot and seeing the parson i get shock because it's........ it's Big Boss.

Me - ( bowing and shock ) bi

Me - ( bowing and shock ) bi..big b..boss ?

And that moment I feel like I'm the princess and he is my prince to come save me in a movie but my thoughts cut off by cold voice.

Jk - you you are not suppose to be here.

Me - ( confused ) huh ! What?

Jk - i said you can't come here. during the training did you not hear that this place belong to the boss office ?

Me - i......i don't attend the staff training.

I look down from embarrassment but he hold my chin and made me look at him and ask.

Jk - why ? ( Raise his one eyebrow )

Me - i don't know why myself. I didn't go through the staff training but why was I inducted into the JEON CORPORATION ?

I look at him for answer and he mainten his cold aura and said

Jk - asked your own department manager for work related matters it wasn't me hu give you job.

Me - last time at the hospital how did you know that I have the same blood type as your brother ?

Jk - i have right to access all information for employees at the company. ( sarp voice ) do you have any other questions?

I look down and shake my head as a no and took his cot and give him back then walk out from balcony saying thank you.

Jungkook's pov :

It's been 1 week that incident in balcony and I saw taehyung. I don't know but when i saw him sad i feel like someone throw a heavy stone in my heart. What are you doing to me taehyung!

Currently me and yoongi are in our basketball court and sitting in the banch but something come my mind and I ask yoongi.

Me - yoongi, mr.kim who donated blood what is his position in the finance department?

Yoongi - kim taehyung? Finance assistant.

Me - apart from helping out what is his work performance like?

Yoongi - that I don't know. Who do you think will inform us about a secretary? What happened?

Me - nothing. In any event he is only blood to us nothing eles.

I said and there is good ten minutes silence between us untill yoongi deside to speak

Yoongi - i heve heard of this " special hiring credentials" had already been established under the previous CEO

Me - you know this?

I asked him in suprise.

Yoongi it's an open secret the head of the HR department told me it's not like they don't have any standers it's just that between two individuals with relatively equal credentials they will definitely pick the one with " panda ( ab negative ) blood " i don't think there is anything wrong with this.

Taehyung's pov :

I come home and had dinner with baek and hobi hyung and then do my night routine and currently doing my work that's when my phone ring and i saw caller ID and it's my mom i pick up call.

Me - hello mom.

Mrs.kim - hello my baby bear. How are you?

Me - I'm good mom . How are you and dad ?

Mrs.kim - me and dad are doing good bear. And Miss our baby.

Me - ( sad ) i too miss you guys

Mrs.kim - agioo then come to visit us baby .

Me - i can't mom i have lots of work to do in company. Ohk mom i will call you later it's late night I have to go company tomorrow.

Mrs.kim - ok my baby take care and don't over work good night. Love you baby.

Me - by mom and take care dad and you. Good night and love you both of you.

I cut the call and lide down on the bed but my mind stuk someone it's been week that happened but that can't get out of my mind and i can't help but think that

DO HE CARE ABOUT ME ?

hey guys 😊

THANK YOU 😊

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜