( 27 ) JIMIN

Taehyung's pov :

( Pouting ) Kim taehyung, Kim taehyung with your IQ you can only be a vegetable picker. You dare to tell big boss you want to take the CPA exam ( fake cry ) aren't you forcing yourself to death?

Another side.

Author pov :

? - ( happly) i am very happy that the media and friends present today. To witness my life's most important moment.

? Told everyone that's when one luxurious car stop near park book store.

Then one short but cute and sexy man come out of the car, with cool and rich with beautiful and parfect parsanality

Then one short but cute and sexy man come out of the car, with cool and rich with beautiful and parfect parsanality. And that man is none other than...........park jimin

Repoter - hello everyone it is confirmed that park jimin is the boy Lee tae-min is chasing after he ( jm ) is the very famous in Germany and he is owner of park bookstores over all over the seoul

Repoter - hello everyone it is confirmed that park jimin is the boy Lee tae-min is chasing after he ( jm ) is the very famous in Germany and he is owner of park bookstores over all over the seoul. So it can be said that he is a very outstanding and cultivated person. Let's change our camera focus to situation over there.

( Lee tae-min, very famous actor in Seoul, want to marry jimin, meet jimin in Germany )

Taemin - ( smile ) hoping that my marriage proposal to park jimin will be accepted. And we can start our family.

He said to reporters and everyone start to cheer for him

In the big crowd stand one man and lost in his deep thoughts. And he is none other than our taetae.

Tae in mind - isn't he( jm ) the close friend that jin hyung mentioned? Wow also if he is the mediator and gave his blessing to the marriage proposal. Sure enough the super star taemin is not a simple person.

Jimin's pov :

Ahhhh finally in Seoul. Welcome home chimchim ( bright smile ) after coming seoul i decided to visit my bookstore which opens resently.

So here I am standing in front of my new bookstore and i was about to walk in when i saw big benar where write.

MARRY ME
(<-------------)

I ignore that and start to walk in but then i saw another arrow ( <---- ) then i here so many voice then i saw so many people standing out side of the bookstore looking that i got confused. Then I saw taemin stand middle of crowd with flowers in his hand. He come near me and suddenly sit on his knees and pool out ring from his pocket.

Taemin - ( nervous ) park jimin i love you, will you marry me?

What the fuck is going on? I look at taemin in shock and disbelief then everyone Start to shouting

Everyone - marry him, marry him.q

I look at everyone and smile

Me - ( smile / to taemin ) park bookstore has just opened it's doors, thank you for inviting so many media reporters and friends to celebrate the grand opening.

I said and everyone start to gossip i bend down and wishper to taemin

Me - ( wishper ) taemin you caused a hug effect.

Taemin - ( smile ) jimin i exhausted all material effort to do such a big scene to do this the proper way with sincerity don't concern yourself about them. I am still kneeling.

Me - mr.lee i am sorry ( to everyone ) thank you everyone.

Saying that I was about to walk away but taemin hold my hand

Taemin - ( mad ) why have you used various kinds of reasons to rejecte me. You say you have someone else in your heart but you don't even have a boyfriend.

Me - ( calmly ) i didn't tell you to do this.

Taemin - ( sigh ) i am begging you in my life time. Such a big display in front of so many reporters and my fans just accept my proposal.

Me - saving face is not the issue here if you are really afraid of losing face, before doing all of this, you should have thought about it carefully.

Saying that I walk in my bookstore.

Hey guys 😊😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰🥰

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜