( 12 ) GIFT

Taehyung's pov :

I was doing my work in my cabin when mr.min come to my desk and said

Yoongi - hello taetae

Me - ohh! Hello mr.min do you need something?

I asked and look my other side then saw everyone look at us with curious eyes

Yoongi - come with me.

With that he hold my hand and drag me out side and handed me a invitation card and said

Yoongi - this is for you.

I look at invitation card in confusion then open it and it's....

Me - mr.jin's baby's welcome party?

I asked wild open mouth and shocked seeing me like this yoongi Hyung chuckle and said

Yoongi - boss said he must thank you, it's all thank to you that jin and namjin are safe.

I bite my lip in embarrassment and said

Me - it's nothing saving people is what should be done but please tell boss that he doesn't need to worry about it and don't need to thank me.

Yoongi - but what if it's me asking you to be my date ?  Since I need one anyway.

I look at him and wild my eyes in shock, mr.min the pretty man want me to be his date. Ohh my rabbits what should I do? should I yes? Ohh my relx taetae take a deep breath. I got cut by yoongi hyung.

Yoongi - you are not saying anything which means you have agreed okay? Your house is quite far, i will pick you up on Saturday so be ready ok see yaa.

Mr.min said and leave me all blushing and shock. I put my hands on my cheeks to hide my blush.

Is it real? Pretty man just asked me to be his date for the party? I smile like a teenager girl and start doing my work

Time skip

Right now i am in the mall to buy a gift for baby. I go to baby Shop and see to many dresses and toy but I decided to buy a toy so i go toy sanction then saw a ducklings set.

Me - ahhh! Ducklings so cute

Lady - hello sir, this set of six duckling San not only swim in water but can also sing and lighting as well

Me - ( happly ) i like this how much would this be?

Lady - 5000 won

Me - ( yell ) five thousand won

I look at her in shock like literally my eyes ganna pop out. Why so fucking expensive?

Lady - these are not ordinarily duckling sir, they are a famous brand and they can swim, sing and also lighting.

I sigh and close my then look at lady and said