( 30 ) LOST

Author pov :

After cycling every one come back to the park.

Jin - ( worry ) where is taetae? ( To the employee ) have you seen him? This late already. ( Come to jk ) bro, have you seen taetae?

Jk rais his eyebrows in confusion and look here and there then ask

Jk - he is not back yet ?

Jin - no, has any one of you seen taehyung?

Everyone - no.

Now jk start to get worry.

Jk - ( worry ) let me call him.

Jk call him but tae don't answer.

Jin - has somthing happened to him?

With taehyung :

He is cycling and searching for jimin and jk but then he lost his balance due to stone in the road and fall down. While his foot got stuck in wheel.

Tae - ( yell in pain ) my foot.

He try to get up but don't use. He can't free his foot from wheel. And after so many try tae give up then try to find his phone to call someone.

Tae - ( panic ) where is my phone ? ( Cry / yell ) what am I going to do?

On other side jk start to searching for tae

Jk - ( yell ) kim taehyung?  Kim taehyung?

Now everyone start to search in different directions.

Jimin - ( yell ) kim taehyung?

Now jk reached the spot where tae lost his phone and jk find his phone on the way. He was searching here and there when he hear voice.

Tae - ( yell ) help! Help me.

He start to go in voice direction and finally he found taehyung lie in ground.

Tae - ( cry in pain ) boss!

Jk - ( worry ) what happened to you?

Tae - ( cry  ) i twisted my ankle and stuck in wheel, it really hurts 🤕

Jk try to free taehyung foot from wheel and tae start to yell in pain.

Tae - ( yell while crying ) please be careful ahhhh it's aahh hurts.

After lot's of trying jk successfully free tae foot from wheel and help him to stand up.

Now tae look at jk with innocent face with his doe eyes.