( 49 ) ONLY BELONG TO TAEHYUNG

Author pov:

At the same night in Jeon mension. After dinner yoonmin sitting in the back yard.

 After dinner yoonmin sitting in the back yard

Yoongi - ( smile) aiya

Yoongi - ( smile) aiya ....eaten till i am so full ( look at jimin ) what? Why do you care if jungkook didn't come home of dinner?

Jimin - i made dinner for the whole family to eat not only him. It's not my business whether he come home or not.

Yoongi - alright, let's not worry about him. Let change subject. ( Thinking ) what should we talk about? Oh by the way you mentioned a book. Hmm what book are you talking about?

Jimin - the great Gatsby.

Yoongi - the infamous the great Gatsby, it's a great book.

Jimin - ( smile) thank you, the topic has returned to jungkook again. ( Deep sigh ) i admit that the year i transferred school , i made a hidden confession to jungkook.

Yoongi - ( shock ) w.. what do you mean by hidden confession?

Jimin - ummm...i give him a copy of the great Gatsby and i left a card where i had written my confession in it but i did never thought that he never read it.

Yoongi - ( fake laugh ) wow. Just what I did expect from a cultured boy like you. So romantic. But Why the sudden thought of looking for it after such a long time?

Jimin - i give him all this stuff and he wasn't even curious about it it's shows how much i mean to him .....i just.....he is bound to see the card one of these days and i don't want it to make it awkward between us.

Yoongi - ohh! Now i remember you giving a book back then, eh by the way back then you visit us during the summer break of second year of college and he give you a photo frame in return with a photo of the 3 of us in it. This photo frame may have nothing to do with love at least it shows that your friendship meant a lot to him.

Jimin - ( little sad ) in fact even though that is the case when it comes to love or friendship inside our friendship atleast he stand in the position as friend as for me............blurred friendship, delusion for love.