( 7 ) MISTAKE

Author pov :

( Countinue from ch 6 )

Jk - the agreement has been signed
(cold )

Tae in mind -( scold himself with cry ) it's the end of you kim dumb taehyung , it's truly the end ohhh God please save me .

Seeing jk cold and serious face tae start crying in reality and said

Tae - ( crying ) sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ( bowing continue ) i have caused this mistake i am so sorry boss

Jk stand up and reach to tae and hold his Chin and made tae look at him and said

Jk - you.....you haven't caused any major misfortune for the company.

Tae in mind - ( in confusions ) what did big boss's previous sentence mean? If i do known earlier I would have donated 1000cc of blood.

That's when yoongi and jk secretary entered in room, jk took the ID for tae and leave the room and secretary follow him.

Tae about to faint but yoongi catch him and tae start crying while saying.

Tae - i am done , i am going to be fired soon ( crying )

Yoongi chuckle seeing tae like this and pet his back and said

Yoongi - don't worry, the money is ok

Tae - ( confused and Stop crying ) ah? No... This ...

He cut off by yoongi

Yoongi - who do you think Big Boss is, his eyes are extremely sharp he discovered and change the amount before singing therefore the amount is correct.

Tae look at yoongi shockingly and mouth wild open and seeing tae like that yoongi laugh and tae sigh in relief and said

Tae - what a relief, that's great

With jk and his secretary ( Jenni )

Jk - Jenni tell all the manager in research and development department, finance and general service department and all the secretaries to gather immediately.

Jenni - yes boss

Jk - and all so give this ID's back to everyone.

Give ID's to Jenni and leave

With tae

Now every one blem to tae for mistake and scold him

Rose - Chen Juan , what kind of background do you think taehyung has? Is mr.min his friend ?

Chen - how am I supposed to know, but regardless his background should be cuite strong. What right dose he have for JEON to employ her.

Rose - is it really so? Then why does the manager not treat him with pretense ? And scold him infront of every one ?

Chen - don't you know the managers personality? He look at ability and work is work he dislike those depend on relationship.

They are talking about him but they don't know that tae is listening there all talk and tear wiseble in his eyes and start to leave but when he trun to leave and saw bogum stand behind him.

Tae - bogum Hyung

Said and smile at him and left from there

Hey guys 😊

Sorry for late update hope you like this book also saport me and vote this book

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜