PARTY! #IForgotWhatNumberImOnOhWell

Hey people. Long time no see.

...

IFYOUTRYTOKILLMEILLSETMRSOLEARYONYOU!
...

Just a nice warning. Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

The taste of vodka overwhelmed him. Vodka and something else. Something that made him heat up and toss his head back and lose himself to the music. Travis spiked the drinks he thought. A drunken Kayla bumped into him. "Nico!" She giggled, "You have funny ears!"
"Thanks!" Nico giggled back hysterically.
"Anyway'" she hiccuped, "someone was looking for you. It was... ummm... I think it was... Oh yeah! It was the weird one beginning with P!"
"Percy?"
"Yeah! And Jason too. They're by the blonde one's cabin. I forgot his name."
"Jason?"
"Yeah! No. I forgot again. Laters."

Kayla walked away drunkenly muttering about 'those damned stolls won't know what hit them when I get my hands on them.' Nico took another swig of the pink fluid in his cup. As it flooded him, he could feel the need for something. He staggered his way towards the Zeus cabin. He burned all over. He burned...

Hands shoved him roughly against the cabin wall.
"What the-"
Jason's blue eyes were glazed over, like sugar glass. "Jason what-" Jason cut him by pressing his lips against Nico's and slipping his hands beneath his t-shirt. Another pair of lips nuzzled his neck. Percy moved his mouth along Nico's collarbone, nipping softly.
"Guys, what are you-"
Jason cut him again with a more dominant kiss. "Sometimes di Angelo, you just need to blow off a little steam."

Nico's eyes widened and he moaned softly when Percy's teeth grazed his shirtless body. He tugged softly at the green eyed boy's hair, making a pleased noise. Jason's fingers played around with the top of his jeans, his hand travelling south and rubbing hard, making Nico gasp. The jeans were discarded nearby.

Hands moved, lips touched, words whispered-

"GUYS? PRIVACY?"

Will Solace stood there with wide horrified eyes as he took in the scene before him. "I leave you two alone for a few minutes and you get drunk on Lovina, wander off and rape Nico! Where's the self control you never shut up about huh?"
"What's Lovina?"
Will sighed. "A lust drink courtesy of Aphrodite. She wanted to see which one of us would claim you first."
Nico's eyes bulged. "Sorry?"
"The gods had gotten a bit competitive lately and they took matters to us when they betted that their kid would have you first. Apparently I was gonna win. Until the lightning incident."

They stood there, all four boys, taking in the information. Then Jason spoke in a small voice "Let's just play scrabble for the rest of the night."
They turned to open the door of the cabin. "Maybe you should put some clothes on Nico," Will's eyes darkened as he added in a lower huskier voice "not that I mind." He felt strong arms grab him from behind. Percy's soft hair ticked his neck as Jason muttered "We don't mind either."

Scrabble was forgotten for the rest of the night.

...

"Wait," said Apollo, "who won?" He looked confused.

Poseidon merely shrugged while Zeus said "Jason."
Apollo looked outraged. "What? No! My boy made the first move. It's clearly Will!"

Thus continued the rest of the night for them.

...

Aphrodite lounged on the love seat that floated above the Camp. She sighed. "And this is why you leave love triangles to the professionals. Amateurs."
----------------------------------------------
Should I discontinue this story?
-InsecureAngle

P.S. I accidentally typed t-shits instead of t-shirts first time round.