Thank you

Sunday 2nd of August 2015.

Today's date. Where this fanfiction ends.

I started this in early January after, maybe during Christmas. I can't quite remember. I was a little project that I thought wouldn't go far but here I am with 6K reads and a smile knowing that I went further than I ever expected. I'm aware of how hard it is to get views on Wattpad and I want to thank you all for getting me here.

See, I never really understood why authors would thank their readers so much. We've never met you or have an inkling of your being. But now I know that's it's because you kept us going when we didn't have faith in ourselves, you directed us on the right path and you were there permanently.

And I couldn't be more happier because of you.

Never ever think that you don't have worth because you will always mean something to me.

One of the things I absolutely adore about Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus is that it shows you can do anything. You can be anything regardless of your gender, body shape, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disabilities or illnesses. Rick Riordon created these books, originally intended for children. But how many of us are going to carry on reading them and passing them down to younger ones? They show we all are equal.

So what's stopping you right now? Who says you can't be a teacher, or a doctor, or an actor, or an athlete? You have the capability to do anything and everything.

I plan to start up my Percico fanfic again, now that this is done and over with. I'll inform you all when it's up and running again.
In the meantime, if you need to talk to me, PM me and I will always answer. I never away from wattpad for more than a couple of hours.

So dear readers, continue reading gay fanfics, eating pizza and running around naked in school (just kidding, don't do this one) and living life.

With love,
-InsecureAngle (I strongly advise you not to attempt that last one.)