You Are My Sunshine

Disclaimer: I don't own HoO but I own a healthy level of insanity.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

His voice was beautiful.

Will had a soothing quality to the way he spoke. At the times he wasn't being annoying that is. They were sitting on a log near the cabins, bored out of their minds with nothing on their schedule. Nymphs gossiped with Aphrodite girls, the Nike cabin was competing with the Iris cabin, and from the woods, curses including the name "LEO!" rang through the air. A few campers watched smoke rise with slight interest while others soaked up the sun.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," Will sang, "you make me happy when the skies are grey."

Nico made a face. "Seriously?"

Will shrugged. "Why not. You ARE sunshine whether you like it or not my shadow Prince."

"Clue's in the name. SHADOW PRINCE." He pronounced every syllable with clarity.

Will smirked. "You're my little bundle of joy, my flame in darkness, my little puppy lover."

Nico stared at him horrified.

Will continued. "My rainbow, my sun, my Aphrodite- the male version anyway..."

Nico put his face in his hands. "No. Na-ah. No way."

Will picked up his guitar again and faced Nico with mischief in his blue eyes. Singing loudly he said "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." Nico stood up and started walking away at a fast pace. Will followed him. "You make me happy when the skies are grey."

Nico ran. Will followed.

"YOU NEVER KNOW, DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!"

Will chased him through camp, up Half-Blood hill.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY!"

Will caught him in a bear hug. Nico groaned. "Please don't tell me any one heard."

Will grinned. "The entire Camp heard."

Nico curled up in a ball, still in Will's arms. "I hate you."

"You love me really."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've always imagined that happening.

Remember to vote on couples and vote on chapter. It makes me happy!

-InsecureAngle