Witness my Love

Disclaimer: I may not own HoO but I own a pair of really pretty earings.

Song: the male cover of E.T. by Katy Perry. You can find it on YouTube. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

Jason and Nico stood in Cabin 1 in tense silence. They hadnt been together since Christmas and the awkwardness always followed them like an ill omen. Jason wanted Nico, and he wanted Nico ALONE. He wanted to kiss Nico, to touch him, to hear him moan, for him to know that Jason was the one doing it to him.

But did Nico want the same? He didn't know.

When they accidently touched, Nico jumped like he'd been electrocuted. He never held dierect eye contact for long withour blushing. This would have discouraged Jason if he couldn't read the lust in the other boy's eyes, if his own didn't travel south down Nico's body and see the reason Nico was sitting uncomtably. Jason wanted Nico and Nico wanted him.

But he wasn't the only one.

Percy couldn't keep away from Nico. Wherever the son of Hades went, he would follow. And he wasn't blind to miss Will's wandering hands and wanting gazes or the way he licked his lips when he looked at Nico. Like a piece of meat. It disgusted Jason.

And it only made him want Nico more.

Without warning, he pinned the Italian boy to a wall, bodies presses together. He knew Nico could feed his need to kiss him, to ravage him, to leave him a moaning mess that only could say Jason's name. He growled into Nico's ear. "Not a day, not a moment goes past without you in my thoughts, without you sharing my bed. You're like sin, Nico di Angelo, something you shouldn't do but it forever tempting you until you give in. And do you know what?" He whispered, biting Nico's ear. Nico's heart was pounding as he shook his head.

"I'm giving in."

He slammed his lips against Nico's, hearing him gasp. He kissed Jason back with equal force, a sort of lust that burned through the skin making them both dizzy with emotion. Jason carried the younger boy bridal style, planning on taking him to his bed. But he slipped and instead they lay on the floor, directly infront of the giant statue of Zeus. Pinning Nico's arms down with one of his, still kissing him, Jason reached for a knife in his pocket.

Gently, he cut down the front of Nico's t-shirt, leaving his torso exposed. Jason stared hungrily at the exposed skin and moves his tongue up and down Nico'a chest. Nico moaned, writhing beneth the blonde. His hands had slid under Jason's shirt and he yanked it off. He bit down the blonde's neck, eliciting growls of pleaure from him. Jason undid Nico's pants and rubbed at the place that caused Nico's to moan the loudest. The Ghost King sounded so helpless, so wanting. Jason removes the last piece of clothing on Nico's body and stood up.

The sight made his mouth water. Nico lay exposed, his cheeks flushed a dark red, still moaning. His looked at Jason, his obsidian eyes glazed with lust. Jason undid his pants.

He turned Nico on his stomach, runnin his fingers down his body. He kissed Nico one last time before claiming him.

Overcome with pleasure, he nearly lost it then. Nico clawed at the ground, gasping and groaning as he felt Jason thrust inside him. Jason ravished him, holding off as long as he could before spilling his passion inside Nico.

Both boys lay still, their chests heaving. Not caring that they were on the floor, they put their arms around each other. Jason was overcome with male pride.

Nico was his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Now before you take off my head *random person puts axe away* let me explain. My brother lost his phone so he's been using the tablet. Therefore, I couldn't update.

Anyway, I want to do a new fanfic but should it be solangelo, Percico or jasico? The choice is up to you lovely people so pm or comment me.

-InsecureAngle