New Story Ideas

Well hello!

I've had a few requests and ideas of my own for my next book and I want your opinions on them. I will be putting back up Darkness in the Light eventually once I've figured out the entire plot and side plots I want to include. In the meantime, I've figured plots for the ideas below.

If you would like to use any of these ideas, please ask me first.

It's not that I wouldn't let you use them, I would just like a little recognition for them.

1. Lovelock

There is a reason why you mustn't accept gifts from the god of sexual deviancy. Even if he is serving his sentence at camp. After drinking an offered goblet by Dionysus, Nico di Angelo finds himself insatiable. Every caress, every soft whisper sends him spiralling down into lust and a need for touch. Join Percy, Jason and Will as they try to find a cure from the aforementioned god and keep this new vixen satisfied. But everything's easier said than done.

2. Witchcraft and Wizardry

Please note that the original idea comes from Mintacia (her work can be found on Fanfiction.net and Archive of our Own). Because the story hasn't been updated in half a year, I've decided to bring it up. It will have a similar plot to the way her story began so I'm not taking credit for this entirely.

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! With OWLs approaching, Nico di Angelo sets himself to focus on his studies, no matter how much Reyna may raise an eyebrow or Octavian tempt him to bed. But after an attack on the school, the year is taking a twist, new changes are affecting the somewhat smooth routine of the school and revelations are made. Life is becoming hard to cope with and Nico knows he must try and keep up. But why does a certain Hufflepuff by the name of Will Solace keep catching his eye?

3. Shadowland Academy

Toss your salt beneath the windows and say a prayer before slumber, for monsters do exist.

Shadowland Academy, host to demons, werewolves, sirens and much more. Percy Jackson, merman and lord of the oceans, can't shake off the darkness. It's silent, it's poisonous, it's breathtaking. It's the Ghost King. Ever since their encounter, Percy is determined to get closer to Nico di Angelo. What happens when friendship blooms into something more beautiful? Something that threatens Percy's engagement to the Princess of the Nix?

Characters of Harry Potter and The Mortal Instruments will feature.

4. Heroes of Olympus Boyfriend Scenarios

Requested. Admit it. You've all wondered what it would be like to be close to the boys of HoO. The characters shall include: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang and Nico di Angelo.

Please consider these and leave a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in the comments section.

I love you!

-InsecureAngle