Party! #2

Disclaimer: Nope, no, don't own any thing.

EXCEPT KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE THE ACTUAL CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!

Read my other fanfiction and you'll know more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

Parties were soooooo not his scene.

Music blasted out of invisible speakers. The chatting and laughing made his head. Random people kept dancing with him. He wasn't exactly anticipating on a party so the most he had to wear was a black button down shirt and jeans with a silver chain. His ring was on his finger and a scowl on his face. He couldn't see anyone through the crowd he could have a decent conversation with.

...

Apollo's POV

Apollo studied the son of Hades over the rim of his cup. He couldn't deny, he was fascinated with the boy. His cold, secretive demeanor, his high cheekbones, his intoxicating obsidian eyes, his cherry lips curling into a dark smile...

Zeus and Poseidon also studied Nico di Angelo, taking in the shadows that curled around him, ready to whisk him away.

"Rules of this are:

You are not allowed to manipulate the boy's thoughts.

You will not- distract- the boy. No matter how tempting...

You can only interfere once to help your child with him. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Poseidon and Apollo nodded.

Apollo took a swig of his drink. Show time.

...

A slow song started playing. Nico felt a tap on his shoulder and he spun around. It was Will Solace with a hand held out; the black shirt he was wearing complimented his tan skin, gokd hair and sky coloured eyes. Nico's heart thudded. "Dance with me?"

Nico took his hand.

The world around them didn't exist as they swayed to the beat. Will's skin was soft and caressing as he put his hands on Nico's hips. Nico lay his head on Will's chest, over his heart where he could feel the fast beats. The night was warm and soft breezes whispered to the trees. This night was perfect. Will's lips looked inviting. He leaned closer, closer, closer......

A bolt of lightning struck the ground, a few inches to where they were standing, forcing them to jump apart. The few campers who had noticed stared at Zeus, who merely shrugged.

------------------

"SERIOUSLY? IT WAS THE PERFECT MOMENT!"

Apollo screamed curses at an unaffected Zeus and an amused Poseidon. The God of the Oceans smirked. "My turn."

Apollo continued his rage.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth for a while, been actually reading things. Also, I advise you check out my Percico fanfiction. If you want to go to the real live Camp Half-Blood that is.

-InsecureAngle

P.S. Once, God was in a bad mood with humans. To punish them, he invented marmite.