Seven Deadly Sins

Disclaimer: I don't own HoO. But I did use a pencil to scratch my initials on my history, maths and geography desk. It was fun because I wrote a bunch of insults about people and they'll never notice.

Congratulations to @_PJF4E_ for getting the right answer.

Again.

I will be seriously impressed if you get this one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greed
Wanting masses of wealth and riches among other things.
Gæa looked at Ouranus with hate stirring in her stone heart. He was destroying her children and barring her from her desires. She wanted his death. She wanted his blood.
A greed for blood.

Gluttony
An inordinate desire to consume more than the needs of one's own body.
Dakota knew he should stop. The sugar coursing through his body was only fueling his ADHD. He should stop before the weight of the sugar held down his body. But he couldn't. Wouldn't. Won't.
The gluttonous act of consuming sugar.

Sloth
The avoidance of spiritual or physical activity.
Clovis fought to hold back fatigue. He shouldn't give in to the temptation of the soft pillows or luxurious sheets or the heat that drowned the room. But it was lovely to ignore the world and lose himself in a state of eternal peace. He could sleep forever...
To sleep eternally, an act of sloth.

Envy
Wanting other people's abilities or situations.
Nico kicked the door of his cabin in anger. Why couldn't Percy love him back? Why did he fall for Annabeth? Didn't he have qualities that she didn't? Would Percy Jackson ever be his?
The possession of someone, an act of envy.

Wrath
An act of anger or revenge.
Triton stormed around the castle. He would make Percy Jackson pay for his father's attention. Wasn't he good enough? Had he not been loyal while Poseidon hadn't? Jackson was going to regret the day he was born.
Revenge on a brother, an act of wrath.

Lust
Craving the pleasure of one's body.
Piper looked at him with flushed cheeks. Jason's body burned with want as he kissed her. She pulled back but he forcefully kissed her again. She was begging for him to stop. Her pleas we're ignored as he pushed her on the bed.
The lustful act of claiming one against their will.

Pride
Excessive belief in one's abilities.
Octavian gloated with pleasure. He was proud of the way everyone else was under his control. They scorned him and now they answer to his every beck and call. He did all this.
The proud act of authority.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I have no idea what I wrote too.
Should I do a 7 heavenly virtues scene?
And I'll be suprised if anyone knows this song:

There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world

Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that you have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

You have 3 days darlings.
-InsecureAngle