Party!

Disclaimer: NONE OF THIS CRAP IS MINE! Apart from, y'know, the idea.

-----------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

He was blind.

The giant orb of light had come out of nowheredoes anmply appearing in the blink of an eye. After the light had vanished and Nico's sight came back to him, he squinted at the form in front of him.

No mistaking that perfect blonde hair or that thrilling smile. Apollo leaned against the wall of Cabin 13 in a black jacket that accentuated his rich gold skin and removed the Ray-Bans from his eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes that had many a women (and men) swoon.

What the Hades was HE doing here?

"My lord Apollo, what brings you here?"

"Nico!" Much to his shock, the sun god gave the boy a hug. With an arm over his shoulders, Apollo guided Nico around Camp. "I assume you have something to wear to the party tonight?"

Nico was baffled. "What party?"

Apollo flashed him a smile. "This party."

He waved his hand and the Camp transformed, indeed, into a party. The place was laden with streamers, lights and glitter (A/N: I wanted a bit of Magnus Bane in here ;))

Campers stared at Apollo while bowing, more out of bewilderment than anything else. Will Solace came up to them, his steps cautious. "Dad... why are having a party?"

"Because I say so. Now get them dancing shoes on!"

Campers chatted amiably while heading off to various Cabins. Before they actually got anywhere, a tsunami appeared. Panic spread through as the tidal wave hit the Camp . It began to take a humanoid shape, eventually becoming Poseidon, God of the Sea. Nico's head spun. Two gods in one day?

"Dad?" Percy pushed himself through the crowd.

"Percy." Poseidon warmly greeted his son with a smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Apollo and I have business." Poseidon's eyes turned stormy as he glared at the sun god, who returned it with an equally intense look. A sort of firey passion laced their eyes.

A lightning bolt hit between them, tearing them apart. Clad in an immaculate suit, Zeus looked shrewdly at his son and brother. A bewildered Jason joined Nico. Campers whispered and pointed at Zeus. Three gods had come down and two were of the Big Three. Zeus looked at the assembled Campers.

"I suggest you get ready for the party."

....

3rd Person POV

All three gods eyed each other. "Sooo..." Apollo trailed off.

"That Nico is something, isn't he? I can see him and my boy already."

"I think you'll find," Apollo's voice was unnaturally icy, "Aphrodite's been fangirling over SOLANGELO. Cleary my son has found his one."

Zeus glared. "That is, if Jason hasn't won his heart."

"Well that all rests on the party tonight."

The sky and sea agreed.

Apollo sighed. "Also, we should just take Aphrodite's advice next time. '

The sky and sea agreed once more.

------------------------------------

This drabble is to be continued when I'm not half sleepy with a mikd concussion from passing out in the shower. And these drabbles are dedicated to my 11 followers who keep me happy as hell. Also, does anyone know any good Chaos fics?

-InsecureAngle