Shopping with Mom

Disclaimer: isn't it kinda weird to write fanfiction about your own work?

Song: my and my broken heart by rixton.

It has nothing particular to do with this, it's just a really good song.

-------------

Piper's POV

This was torture.

A day with her mother consisted of shopping, chatting, flirting and shopping. Aphrodite was a whirlwind when it came to shopping. Dior, Prada, Armani, Versace. Name it and she was there. It seemed very useful to appear at two places at once.

Piper's arms protested under the weight of so many bags. She groaned in annoyance. Aphrodite sent a knowing smile. "Just one more store darling." She promised.

The trip to that store included more window shopping and never ending gossip. Finally, they came to the store. Piper's jaw dropped.

Victoria's Secret.

Before she could protest, Aphrodite linked their arms and half dragged her in. People stopped and took in the beauty of the Goddess of Love, hypnotised by her charming smile. Piper blushes as they left the arrays of lipsticks to the lingerie section. The blush refused to fade after her mother's next words. "Darling, you and Jason have been together for a while now sooo....." she picked out a red outfit that didn't really leave much to imagination. Piper wanted to drown herself. "Mom, you don't-you don't have to-"

Aphrodite cut off the stutter. "But its your first time, sweetie, and I am the Goddess of Love. I really do like shopping for times like these. Please do make sure that you use protection." Piper hoped that an apocalpse suddenly happened. She was about to speak when Aphrodite went over to the counter to pay for the outfit she picked out for her daughter. It was black, lacy and clung to the waist.

If monsters didn't kill her, embarrasment would.

....

She couldn't deny that she looked good.

Piper wasn't a vain person but the outfit really did make the most of her figure. Sighing, she took it off and reached for her normal clothes just when the door opened.

Jason, Percy and Leo walked laughing. "Hey Beauty Queen, you wanna-" Leo stopped abruptly. All three of them blushed as they took in Piper. "Maybe later." He said quickly as they backed out the door.

Yep. She would definitely die of embarrasment.

------------------------------------------------------------

How'd you like that chapter?

Remember to vote on the couple for my new fanfiction because it looks like its gonna be Jasico.

-InsecureAngle

P.S. I'm in a hugging mood. *gives you all hugs for reading When Being a Demigod and making hee happy*