The Classroom Incident

Disclaimer: im getting annoyed by putting these up every chapter. If I owned HoO I wouldnt be taking out the trash, would I now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

"Come on!" Will whispered, grinning, holding Nico's hand. The high school was devoid of students, though the doors were unlocked. They were walking past it when Will's eyes lit up with a mischief that Nico had noticed only a few times, and those few times had- escalated.

They walked into a classroom with a board covered with numbers and intricate calculations.

Will closed the door, his sky blue eyes glittering. "Well Nico, what do you suggest we do?" He stalked towards him, like predator towards prey. Nico's heart stuttered in his chest. Will wrapped his arms around Nico from behind, his lips trailing up and down Nico's neck, whispering words that drove shivers through the younger boy. Will let his tongue make its way up Nico's neck and softly bit him, eliciting a groan from Nico. His fingers sneaked up Nico's t-shirt and he pressed his excitement on him. Nico gasped again and caught Will in a kiss. His fingers tangled in hair the colour of gold and sunshine. Will picked up Nico and carried him over to the desk.

He knocked off the stationary and lay Nico down, still kissing him. He took off both their shirts, grinding their hips, making Nico's head spin. "Will..." he said in a breathless moan. Will had stripped off the remaining clothes, the mischief in his eyes replaced by lust as he took the sight of Nico in. Nico's hands held Will's hips down as he bucked his own upwards, searching for relief. Will growled and flipped Nico over, whispering more sinful words in his ears while teasing his entrance. Nico was driven mad by want, and just as he was going to say so, Will thrust himself into Nico.

The sounds that left Nico's mouth made Will growl again, the dominant side of him Nico found incredibly attractive. After a few more words and pleasure-pain, Will released inside Nico. They were both breathless. Will kissed him gently, his kisses holding love he couldn't convey in words.

"Hello? Dudes?"

Will jerked upwards and Nico felt annoyed to be interrupted. But then he noticed a swirling vortex of Mist that couldn't formed an incoherent picture, and the outline of Percy Jackson just barely stayed visible. "Percy?"

"Ok dudes, gonna say this quickly. Hecate has been captured so her line of influence can't be trusted. The Mist has been reversed so mortals can see us while we can't see them. It's gonna wear off in a few seconds though but we need your help to rescue Hecate. Her kids are going crazy!"

What did Percy say? They couldn't see mortals while mortals could.... Oh. Someone cleared their throat.

Will and Nico turned to the classroom of dumbfounded pupils.

Maths wasn't so boring for them now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I've started my new fanfiction. It's called Darkness in the Light and I'm gonna put the chapter up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Spread the word!

And to Pertavian writers: I admire you, I really do, but please. You're scaring me *hides beneath bed*