ew fluff

(so i thought since it has been a while since there was some lovey dovey type of fluff in my books, that i would write a little love scene between #buke)

+

"i wish i had these" she whined, pulling his collar down slightly as she dragged her finger across his collarbones, intertwining their legs.

he stared at her focused face, her lip in between her teeth.

"you do have them." he chuckled, flipping over so she was under his frame.

"they don't pop out like yours though.." she mumbled, looking up at the boy.

"they don't need to" he smiled, dipping down to plant a kiss behind her ear.

she sighed, his eyes traveling down her face.

"i love you." he mumbled, her arm reaching up to pull him closer.

"i love you more" she mumbled, breaking away for him to look at his love.

their lips molded together once more, her hands behind his neck now finding those way up his shirt, signaling for him to take it off.

her eyes glided from his neck to the lines protruding from his chest, the bones she wanted to 'pop out' so badly.

"here." he mumbled, his hands sneakily reaching for her hip, his fingers gliding underneath her shirt.

she warily proceeded, lifting his t shirt over her head.

he fought to not look down as he cupped her face.

"god, you're so beautiful." he bit his lip, kissing her jaw. she gasped at the sensation.

she hooked her leg around his waist, somehow smoothly flipping them over. now this was the time for him to look down.

her knees were on both sides of him as she kissed down his neck. she tried not to fully sit on him.

her eyes stayed there, taking in the features of the boy literally underneath her. his eyes were full of lust, the black metal that felt cool against her lips was in between his teeth.

she ran her finger through his hair, a tiny moan bubbling from his throat. she let a little giggle pass her lips as he leaned into her touch.

she focused on him - his whole existence. the way his dimple would pop out every so often. the way he would bite on his lip ring. just, him.

she loved him.

and he loved her.

"ive said this a lot - but you're gorgeous baby." he hummed, intertwining their fingers above his head.

she shook her head, a blush creeping on her face once she realized she just had her underwear on. he didn't mind - she was perfect to him.

she started to panic, her face changing as she thought about how she was probably crushing him or how her fatty stomach was showing.

"baby.." he cooed, reaching up to bring her head on his chest, her body resting on his. the skin to skin contact didn't help either.

"s-sorry uh- ill get off." she mumbled, going to slide off of him.

"no, baby, you're fine." he gripped the back of her thighs to keep her close to him.

he ran his fingers through her hair, comforting his love.

"your okay babe, i love you and you know that, right?" he asked, planting a kiss to her exposed shoulder.

she nodded, finding the energy to plant a kiss on his neck. he let a smile creep onto his lips as he stared in admiration.