prologue 2.0

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

she pulled at her waist with disdain etched onto her rounded, enlarged face.

she turned to the side, eyeing the lumpy figure staring back at her. fat tears trailed down its face and dripped onto the creaky wooden floors underneath a pair of achy wide feet. she wondered if the boards' protests were truly from their age, or if it was her heavy mass that pushed them to do so.

clearly, she wasn't skinny by any means.

in fact, she was the complete opposite - a dictionary definition of what most would call fat, flabby, disgusting.

why she couldn't escape the sad stigma of a girl over two-fifty? pounds, that is.

perpetually stuck to extra, extra extra, or even extra extra extra larges - bella was incurably sick of embodying the walking, living trope for the unlovable enormous beast society pegged her for being.

she supposed things in life just worked that way.

she didn't get it; why she had to be the one labeled for her weight. why she couldn't find love like any other teenage girl.

she didn't think she was that different than tracey in her english class or her neighbor jesse, whom both had adoring boyfriends who loved them. why couldn't people see that she deserved that love too?

but deserving love means finding it, and that has its challenges when paired with blind naivety.

sadly, those challenges appeared one lonely morning when a boy sat next to her.

silly girl, who'd ever want a girl with curves?

[a/n]

*lowercase is intended as a stylistic choice*

this is my original idea, work, and creation.

this story is set in an alternate universe, and can include any luke hemmings you'd like to imagine. keep in mind, though, that the original storyline was written circa fetus/eeeemo luke included in the side photos i had attached at the time. however, i will try to keep this updated luke more ambiguous and up to interpretation while keeping detail and character growth at a maximum. k? k.

if ya steal this i'll cut u aaaaaand you could get into trouble... fr.

so don't don't even think about it...

original curves ©lonelyvxbes 2014 - 2015

updated curves ©lonelyvxbes 2019

all rights reserved to the author

tyvm and enjoy the new and improved curves.

- kat (lonelyvxbes, duh)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ