read me, i'm kinda important dude

&

hey hey hey...

it's been such a long time since ive even wanted to acknowledge the existence of this book... however, more and more people continue to stumble into the *world of kat, circa 2015.*

yes, 2015.

bask in the cringe.

with it being currently 2019 as im going to publish this lil update, literally two days after my 17th birthday, i can't help but to cringe at the thought of the new generation of wattpad readers coming to read my 13 year old writer wannabe fanfic during a really emo part of my early teenage years.

its no surprise that my maturity of writing has changed along with style and diction, but i feel like if this is the book that is going to represent me as a writer it should be waaaaaaay better. that's why i'm proposing an idea.

i wanna rewrite this shit.

but i really need your opinion - it frickin matters to me... a lot.

now, there are two ways i could do this.

one is to go back chapter by chapter, editing preexisting published parts. however, this would make some chapters edited, while others remain shitty and weird before im done. i think that would just be awkward, jarring, and off putting for new readers coming in, and also for rereaders (i see y'all).

second is to make new parts without removing any. so when reading, the order of chapters would stay the same as they were, but an old chapter would be followed by a new one (ex. 1 then 1 2.0 or whatever id fuccin call it). this way readers could skip over new ones while they are still in the process of being finished. of course, old chapters would be deleted after all of them were rebooted, leaving the new ones behind as the true "new" curves.

lastly is probably most ideal, but would take a while and progress would seem very slow to you guys. basically i'd redo every chapter privately, publishing them ALL at once, also deleting the oldies all at once. buuuut, if you'd like, i could keep the old chapters in a old version, kind of like the curves archives, and publish new chaps in this original book that is the same story but better. i honestly wouldn't want to keep the old chapters once new ones are done just because ew, but it's up to you guys atp.

so yea... let me know.

and if you're interested, go ahead and check out my other w.i.p "Tangled". it showcases more of my new style and capabilities, so you know what you're in for, yanno? also, by rebooting curves i'd add more detail, more complexity to the story, and more depth to the characters. 13 year old me didn't really plan anything.

it's good to be fully back you guys, ive missed you :')

love you all, and i hope i can reestablish myself as an amateur writer and make something that is truly worthy of all of your love and support while keeping the book you've known for all these years - intact.

alright, well i'll be over here, in this corner, waiting desperately for your input. don't mind me lurking lmao.

see you soon my loves...

- kat xx

&