hallways

it was her again. she was walking in the hallways.

sakusa didn't understand why she interested him. maybe it was the way she smiled. mabye it was the way her glasses looked on her face. or maybe it was how perfect she looked.

actually, it might be because she has a vanilla scented hand sanitizer clipped to her backpack.

she walked through the itachiyama halls everyday. she went the opposite way he did and sometimes, their eyes met. that was enough to make his heart skip a beat. mabye 2 beats.

she looked perfect in his eyes. though sakusa didn't know much about her, he wanted to.

sakusa looked at the girl. it was like all of the world was on her side. the sun shined on her s/c skin, making it glow.

the girl also had noticed the curly haired boy. yes, she can admit he was very good looking. and handsome. and pretty. but he probably has hundreds of other girl professing their undying love to him. he was a great volleyball player after all, and they usually get all of the girls. being the second best in the nation has to get you something.

the two did notice each other and admired from afar. the boy walked around the corner and so did the girl on the other side.

though, did they both look back?

yes.