the love of his life

sakusa was doing pretty good in practice today. he was practicing double blocking with middle players. even though he thought we was going to be doing hitting, he was fine with this too.

during a water break, komori came over to sakusa.

"so, are you going to ask her to homecoming? you know it's in 3 weeks, right? better grab her quick." komori shoved him. little, and squeezed his gatorade bottle.

"i don't know yet." he responded.

"sakusa you know i never said a name right. so now i know you 100% like y/n." he smirked and waited for his reply.

"okay, fine. i like her and what about it?"

i like y/n, he thought.

he probably shouldn't have told komori because he has the biggest ass mouth in the world. "just don't tell anyone, please?" sakusa asked, or begged.

"okay, i wont. you really think i'm that bad?" the gym door opened.

"yes."

"and there's the love of your lie. i told you, it must be destiny."

y/n looked through the doors, she was looking for her basketball teammates and didn't know what gym they were in. obviously she was in the wrong gym, but she saw sakusa. she kinda wished it was the right gym. but he waved at her and smiled. so she did the same.

how much he loved her smile. he could look at it all day.

sakusa hoped that she felt the same way about him as he felt about her.