movies

"niah!!!" you ran up to her and gave her a hug as she got out of the car. even though you two hadn't seen each other since the carnival, you followed each other on insta and talked a lot.

you were wearing flare leggings and uggs with a gray sweatshirt. osamu and sakusa were talking in the car, glancing at the two of you.

"are you gonna ask her?" osamu question sakusa. he raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer. atsumu leans in dramatically from the back of the car.

"to be your valentine?"osamu nodded. saksua sighed and replied, "well yeah. i want to, but i don't know what to say."

"well, if your nervous maybe ask her as friends?" osamu asked and started the car as the two girls came back in. it wasn't such a bad idea, sakusa thought. that way, if he asked and she said no, he could easily recover if she rejects him. foolproof ass plan.

"hey sakus-" you start to greet him.

"hey y/n! thanks for leaving a seat for me!" atsumu smiles, pushes sakusa and sit on right between the two of you in the backseat. he leaves no room for the two of you to move.

"hi, atsumu..." you dramatically frown at the reason that you can't sit next to your beloved. either way, you and sakusa talk the whole car ride without including atsumu.

he pouts the whole way to the movie theater.

I MIGHT REWRITE THIS OR JUST DISCONTINUE IT.