barbie

so, you guys never actually ended up going to the movie theater. you decided that going to sakusas house to watch a movie would be better, and not to mention cheaper. you had bought popcorn and snacks from a gas station and were choosing a movie to watch.

"who wants to pick a movie? anyone but atsumu." niah slides next to you and osamu on the couch.

"what? why can't i pick a movie?"

"please, atsumu. you probably want to watch the emoji movie."

"um, no..." he lies,"whatever, it's not like i wanted to pick anyways!!"

"let's just watch the barbie movie or something." sakusa says softly.

osamu and atsumu burst out laughing. even niah laughs a little.

"guys, don't make fun of him!" you hold back a little laugh, as well. you smiled softly at sakusa. he's just so cute.

"it's a new movie?! why not." he frowned.

"sakusa, you really want to watch the barbie movie? someone get me the tissue box." at this point, atsumu is on the floor, dying of laughter.

"you better not be saying ANYTHING, atsumu. you wanted to watch the emoji movie!! plus, i used to love barbies." niah pushed atsumu, who was already on the ground.

"me too," you agree, "if no one has a better idea, we are watching the barbie movie. give me the remote." you shrug and locate the barbie movie on the TV.

sakusa had actually wanted to watch the barbie movie for a while now, but had no one to go with.

sakusa and y/n got a pack of gummies to share at the gas station. even though sakusa didn't even really like gummies, he never wants to say no to her. now, he was watching his favorite movie with his favorite girl with her favorite snack.