no simplicity

"hey best friend." atsumu said to sakusa. you were talking to niah ahead of them.

"go away." sakusa responded.

"so is that your crush? your girlfriend? you two are so cute together."

"atsumu."

"hm?"

"stop talking. we aren't dating." sakusa walks faster to get away from him. he's so annoying, sakusa thinks.

"yet...she's pretty, right?"

"atsumu."

"i know it's true. you should ask her out!" he shoved him.

"it's really not the simple." sakusa admitted.

"so you do like her!!" atsumu says as sakusa sighs. "here, i'll help you out. y/n, come over here!"

"atsumu. atsumu! what are you doing?!"

"hi." you say, you and niah slowing down to talk to the two.

"so...did you want to go on any rollercoasters with me?" atsumu questioned and smirked at sakusa. sakusa sighed in relief.

"yeah, i guess. but i promised i would go with sakusa. you can sit in front of us." sakusa smiled at you and you smiled back.

"wow really. i thought we were best friends. and you ditching me for some guy you just met?!" atsumu says dramatically, but he looked so serious.

"sorry?" you apologize.

"no, no, it's okay i get it." he walks away from the three of you.

you and niah laugh at him and she says, "this is why i chose osamu."