the backseat

you had spent at least an hour choosing what to wear for the carnival. you were stuck between two outfits and didn't know which one to pick. one was a black crop top with flare jeans and dunks. the other one was a tank top and a jean shorts with converse.

after doing your makeup, you chose the outfit you wanted to wear more. you took some pictures in the mirror. your phone rang.

"helloo." you put your phone to your ear.

"hi, y/nnnn." komori says. you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"hey komori. how you doing?"

"good. we are coming to pick you up right now."

"wait you can drive?" you say surprised. he was only 16 so you didn't think he would be driving already.

"yeah, but i still have to drive with someone all the time." he sighs. "anyways, you excited!"

"sure, like you didn't practically beg to to come."

"well, i know. but we are excited. right guys!!" he cheered. there was a loud 'woo!' sound and a grunt from the background.

now who the hell is he bringing that i don't know about...

"uh, we?" you chuckle.

"yep, almost there!" he hangs up the phone.

after a few minutes, you heard a loud long honk from the front of your place.

"you could have just texted me-" you said, opening
the front door of the car, but there was already a person's sitting down. he had yellow-ish hair.

"hi, y/n." it spoke.

"hi..." you looked at komori. you didn't know that there was other people coming with you two.

"hey y/n. this is atsumu. his twin brother osamu is behind him. and-"

and?!?

you look towards the back and see even more people.

"and his girlfriend, niah. and then sakusa is in the back back."

"hey everyone," they all wave or say hi back to you. you close the front door and go to sit in the back back seats with sakusa.

"can i have these aux please-" atsumu starts to say while taking the cord.

"no." komori says and snatched the cord back. "here, y/n. anyone has better music taste than atsumu."

"i hate it here. and you, y/n. i don't like you. i do not look like an angry bird. " atsumu complained and everyone laughs. you start playing brent faiyaz's new album.

"she wasn't lying. oh my god, you do," the girl named niah says.

osamu says with a frown ,"you know me and him are twins right."