damn

sakusa thought he was doing good in the game. mabye even great. he had scored a lot of points from spiking and serving.

he used a jump serve mainly because he hated the pressure so he wanted to get it over with, but it was also very powerful. he was going to the line to serve now.

he exhaled and threw the ball up. then he saw her. she was sitting in the stands watching excitedly. sakusa was surprised she was here. it was a only practice game, after all. the super obsessed fangirls come to those. sakusa was so surprised he hit his serve a little but too hard.

damn it, he thought.

"OUT!" the other teams captain said. sakusa grunted. he hadn't missed a serve yet today and he wanted to keep it that way. his cousin came over and stood next to him.

"what happened? did you see a girl or something?" he teased. he responded with a shut up. komori usually did know everything about sakusa, because they were together since birth.

the rest of the game went by pretty smoothly, except for the occasional nerves from sakusa. they ended up winning 4 out of 5 sets since the team got a bit tired at the end.

it was time to go and thank whoever came to the game. the team followed Iizuna, the captain, and lined up in front of the bleachers.

y/n realized this had been the first time seeing him without a mask on. he wasn't smiling or anything, but he still looked good, even after a game. the team bowed.

"thank you all for coming." they said in unison. sakusa looked up and caught her eyes.

damn, he thought.