conversate

sakusa didn't know what to say. he really wanted to talk to y/n. he hated that he had trouble socializing. people always assumed sakusa hated people and didn't want to talk to anyone but he just didn't know how. and him hating germs didn't help either.

but y/n didn't believe that.

"are you gonna go on rides?" he finally asked.

"what?" you responded because you didn't hear him and you were listening to the car music.

"do you like rollercoasters?" he rephrased.

"kinda, i don't like the crazy ones, but i don't mind small ones. do you?" you asked him.

"not really," he hesitated, "but i'll go on one if you go with me."

"deal."

you didn't see, but atsumu and komori secretly dapped each other up. niah talked to you for the rest of the car ride. you learned she's half black half venezuelan. she also told you she attends inarizaki with atsumu and osamu. they are all in their second year. she liked the music and style you did, so you wanted to become friends.

you all got to the carnival place, and payed for your tickets (komori the leech payed for yours).

"you know what, i have decided to forgive you. your welcome. " atsumu walks up to you.

"thank you?"

"even though i don't look like an angry bird and it was totally uncool of you to say that, you look like a cool person."