double date maybe

"komori?" sakusa says as he knocks on his bedroom door.

"hello? oh hey sakusa. what's up?" komori is sitting on his bed playing video games. it's the one that sakusa likes too. he looks like he's stuck on the level.

"oh i think i am just getting to this level. for the 12th time because this game is so easy."

"fine then get out."

"noo wait."

"what do you want?? you know you knocked on my door right?" komori pointed to an beige armchair in his room for sakusa to sit.

"so...."

"spit it out, kiyoomi."

"i want to adopt out y/n, but i don't know what to do." sakusa confessed.

"so i'm guessing you need help then?? from the best, of course." komori pauses his game.

"no just your help, please."

"i feel like you should ask her out to the bowling alley or something with other friends so you don't make it awkward. do like a double date!" komori exclaims, ignoring sakusa.

"okay, so you and me will go together with our dates. thanks komori, your the best cousin-"

"sakusa. i'm sorry to inform you and i know you might be very very shocked, but i don't have a girlfriend or a date. and do you really have no other friends??" komori asks, already knowing the answer.

"oh. and yes i do. atsumu and osamu can go with me..."

"you don't even like them, yooms."

"and i said i don't like that nickname. bye komori." sakusa leaves his room and gets his phone out to text the twins.

they both can go, but atsumu doesn't have a date and asks if he can take y/n instead of sakusa taking her, as a joke. sakusa blocks him and texts you instead, not as a joke.

y/n
7:45

hey y/n

hey sakusa!!

me and osamu and his girlfriend
were asking if you wanted
to go to the movies with us
this friday
i mean tomorrow

yes i would love to

okay i will drive you there right
after school then

okay sound good!
can't wait

oh and atsumu might go too...

yay...

haha